Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (1 thru 5)

Arce/Gray 2 teamer for me. Ya i keep flip floppin back and forth but feeling strong today lol fuck it just grateful for some mid-week action all up in here.

When bovada FINALLY puts their lines up I'm deciding on Arce, Perez, and Sims. Jones as my dog pick. Frelow has value but I don't have any confidence he'll do it.

Hrmm idk on gray. The way he tends to fold.. I'm thinking Perez (or pass) at-160 might be my preference...

Mehhhh

I'm forcing bets now. And I know it.

Taking Jones +165 and u1.5 -147, too (wish I got +190 and -110.. played(timed) this one poorly.

So I guess no props this card? There has been props for 2 of the 4 events.

looking at some very limited tape, i'm not sure why rodriguez is such a big fav. maybe because he's big, long and has the nick name "bones" lol? by the looks of things, he's also very hittable and jones packs a punch.

i'm totally cool to take a shot on jones here at +165.

So I guess no props this card? There has been props for 2 of the 4 events.

they went up about now last week, i think, right? like within 2 hours of the event? (event in 3 hours)

DW 5 Risk: 692.40
jones +165: 30 for 49.50 / U1.5: 73.50 for 50
petties +275: 50 for 137.50 / petties DEC: 25 for 95
perez -160: 80 for 50 / U2.5: 20 for 33
frelow +334: 100 for 333.75 / O2.5: 160 for 100
sims +170: 50 for 85 / U1.5: 103.90 for 70
---

yeaaaaaaaaaaa idk. prolly should've just left the first couple bets in and that's it, heh. if i could redo it i might just do the unit on frelow and sims and half unit on petties. the rest are pretty much degen.

Edit: actually hedged Sims further. Such a volatile fight.

Edit #2: added petties Dec

Last edited:
Hrmm idk on gray. The way he tends to fold.. I'm thinking Perez (or pass) at-160 might be my preference...
Gray actually came back from losing the first round by being taken down, flattened out briefly and then back taken and almost submitted by RNC in his most recent bout for the Victory FC flyweight title in VFC 57 to come back and put his larger opponent to sleep by technical submission with a guillotine choke in round 2. I thought that showed a lot.

Gray actually came back from losing the first round by being taken down, flattened out briefly and then back taken and almost submitted by RNC in his most recent bout for the Victory FC flyweight title in VFC 57 to come back and put his larger opponent to sleep by technical submission with a guillotine choke in round 2. I thought that showed a lot.

can't argue that. didn't do enough homework to know that.. if i could void my perez bet i probably would

fucking unreal betsafe took the lines down. any alternative euro book open?

Played -

Arce
Sims
Perez
$30 to win $95

Jones
Arce
$32 to win $78

Bonus parlay in case I'm really off tonight
Jones
Petties
Gray
$4 to win $67

Only >90% confidence is with Arce, but I'll see what happens

i've been awake for 36 hours and have only watched tape on the jones/rodriguez fight but i'm playing:

Arce, jones £94 returns £316

Gray £40 returns £94

Frelow £15 returns £49

I have Arce -180 and Sims -110 honestly I have too much on both but meh whatever need to go big to win big.

Other then them I have all the other dogs and the under in Jones/Rodriguez

Grayes, Gray, Simon, Arce, 50/50 on the main are my picks.

Dana white card's have been good to me, not to sure how this one will go. My least confident picks this series. Good luck all

Back