Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (1 thru 5)

the $153.90 i lost PALES in comparison to the sheer boredom/disgusting display i just had to watch

The ref saved Sims from another 3 minutes of embarrassment.

guess not lol, ml and over hit, did ITD too and the over in parlays .

Luca Fury won another bet:
Everett Sims not to be picked by Dana White -5000 for 250 air units

The ref saved Sims from another 3 minutes of embarrassment.

graves not being able to finish him in the first half of round 2, let alone taking an ADDITIONAL 6-7 minutes is almost more embarrassing. i mean the guy didn't even try to move from turtle position for over 4 minutes

Tuesday Night Bum Fights imo. It can only go up from here though.

graves not being able to finish him in the first half of round 2, let alone taking an ADDITIONAL 6-7 minutes is almost more embarrassing. i mean the guy didn't even try to move from turtle position for over 4 minutes

Had Graves done those knees that he did at the end the ref would have stepped in earlier. Instead, that baby ground and pound prolonged the agony for everybody.

Sims gave up so quickly and he barely even looked hurt. I hope ATT takes his locker away.

i'm just sitting here questioning my life choices after watching that 30 minutes

Had Graves done those knees that he did at the end the ref would have stepped in earlier. Instead, that baby ground and pound prolonged the agony for everybody.

Even Snoop Dog could see that knees would be effective from that position.

"i'm the heavyweight the fans have been waiting for"

Back