Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (1 thru 5)

U2.5 lovses by 45 seconds. this is why i hate U2.5 with a passion, but they never opened "does not go distance"

ridiculous.

good performance by ige, but i would've fucking liked that RNC 1 minute sooner.

Gomez looked horrible IMO. Ige didn't look that great either, particularly his TDD against a rocked and gassed opponent.

Very elite you guys on Ige. These Hawaiian dudes are good. Gomez fought nothing like I thought he would, shitty bet by me.

Capped that totally wrong, Ige much better and more experienced. If I hadn't bet Gomez at +145 I would feel bad laying the juice on him as a favorite.

Hit Ige but wish I would've trusted myself to go bigger fugg

Ige set the bar HIGH

Like having to be the guy to follow Vince Carter in the 2000 NBA slamdunk contest. It was Jerry Stackhouse by the way LOL

Also if I was in the Gomez corner, I probably would have stopped the fight after the second round, you have a very young fighter that only has four fights to his name. Preserve him. Don't take years off his life in a fight he had a little chance of winning.

Just reaized Jolly opened as a bigger dog against Menifield than he did against Cirkunov. That's wild

LOL how in the world does anybody score Gomez in around two? He had like a couple takedowns he did nothing with and he got battered like ping-pong ball for the reminder

I didn't here Jolly's voice until that promo and had to have a little laugh, but let's hope he goes out and catches Alonzo, in the clinch or with punches.

Not betting tonight but I got Jolly baby.

Well good thing I didn't bet lol Jolly looks terrified of Menifields power. That guy is throwing heat seeking missiles.

fuck man this is going over 1,5 :(

guess these guys dont want the contract

Back