Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series (1 thru 5)

Davis is pretty bad on the ground. Surprised Arnett didn't take the fight to the ground when he was clearly losing the striking. It's the Dana White effect.

Yo EZ thanks for Davis bro! You're the sharpest!

celeb-frown-smith.jpg

Thanks again JB killing it with tuesday dogs :)

200.webp

Tailed JB on that one. He seemed to be the only one on Davis. EZ almost got me to not bet with his wishy washy breakdown

THANKS JB!!

Davis is pretty bad on the ground. Surprised Arnett didn't take the fight to the ground when he was clearly losing the striking. It's the Dana White effect.

Arnett normally takes advantage of opponent's mistakes through their inexperience. He almost got it with the guillotine. Davis just was a lot tougher and better than he expected.

I'll take a shot on o1.5 -165 ... it's a flyweight fight after all.

Good work on Davis, JB and EZ. Staying hot as a collective.

Now need the unders to get going. Let's go Candido u1.5

i'm also gonna take brandon davis at +135.. i think arnett's line record is padded and he's not justified to be -175, not that i can see. davis has fought some better dudes.. looks physically stronger (tho arnett is taller/etc)

0.75u davis +135

Someonesees something I don't in Arnett... -230 doesn't seem right to me at all... adding a lil to Davis

looks like everyone is on favs and they are all around the -190 mark.

i haven't watched any tape yet. who would be your most confident two teamer? phillips + 1?

not everyone; i'm on davis

JB: "i'm on davis!"

"tailing!"
man-showing-middle-finger-stock-picture-1060362.jpg

(p.s. i'm playing this up, JB was way more confident than i am.)

Back