Dana's Cheap Shots at PFL/Bellator

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
Opinion other than "He's right"?

If the timestamping doesn't work, topic that leads to Dana talking shit starts at 18:20. Stops talking shit at 20:06.

Last edited:
That was pretty funny, and a big burn on 'PFbellator,' or whatever Dana called them.

\I love all these organizations including ONE fc, but nothing even comes close to the prestige that the UFC has built. We have to give Dana and the Fertittas credit where credit is due.

Dana taking shots at Bellator always reminds me of Borat talking shit about assholes Uzbekistan.

I love the UFC but it is one of the least prestigious popular sports in existence.

Worth $10,000,000,000, it's not as prestigious as leagues. But it's as prestigious or more prestigious than many sports teams. The Dallas Cowboys are worth 9.2b. The L.A. Lakers are worth about 5.2b.

Unless you think there's no prestige in those organizations.

Scott Coker Said it best when asked about Dana bagging on strikeforce... "Is anybody surprised by the venom Dana spews at his competition??? I Think Not..."

There is no prestige in MMA, that died maybe in Pride 20+ years ago. Now you win, shotgun a bud light and call out Conor McGregor if you're lucky might head to an after party with Tito, Chuck & Tyron Woodley.
This is a dumb statement.

Not a threat at all. No wonder he had such a short, nonchalant response.

its classic dana. absolutely petty, vengeful, and full of spite.

Back