News Dana's house got invaded. $2500 reward for catching the culprit

Don't destroy, vandalize, or attempt to fuck with with people's homes or their families. Nobody deserves that shit.

How much he gave the NELK boys is irrelevant to this thread or topic. That a stupid follow-up post.

Shouldn't be any reward amount required to turn this drunk scumbag in. But, I'd turn dude to collect a quick $2,500, which is more than TS would offer for a reward.

What did TS do? He reposted a tweet lol, not sure where your anger is coming from.

I don't disagree with the sentiment, but obviously people are going to bring up the Nelk boys here.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It’s probably one of our crybabies here on sherdog who complain about fighter pay.

Dana is looking to sign this man to the Power Slap League, you better find him, goofs.
He fits perfectly with the other homeless robbers on the show.

Don't destroy, vandalize, or attempt to fuck with with people's homes or their families. Nobody deserves that shit.

How much he gave the NELK boys is irrelevant to this thread or topic. That a stupid follow-up post.

Shouldn't be any reward amount required to turn this drunk scumbag in. But, I'd turn dude to collect a quick $2,500, which is more than TS would offer for a reward.
Dana deserves much worse but I agree with not messing with family part. He deserves to be water boarded and then hung upside down while every living fighter in UFC history hits him as hard as they can 1 time.

Not a fan of Dana at fucking all but hope they catch this douche.

Probably just Jones and Connor stripping copper for drug money

lmao @ $2500…. even then he’s a stingy fucker.

Burglars and people who break into other peoples houses should have their wrists chopped off.

Burglars and people who break into other peoples houses should have their wrists chopped off.

There's actually dolts out there that thing its "Wrong" if you someone who breaks into your home, to think that victim mentality is real is just baffling.

There's actually dolts out there that thing its "Wrong" if you someone who breaks into your home, to think that victim mentality is real is just baffling.

Yep, it's unbelievable. There are certain lines in life that should never be crossed, breaking into someones house is one of those. In the UK our self defense laws aren't the best. I would happily own a gun like my American cousins and shoot dead anybody who broke into my house.

if dana offered more, people would kick the door down to his houses all the time

$2500 to narc, sherdoggers, don't take that

Last edited:
Back