Media Daniel Cormier Documentary

Daniel was a special athlete. His high crotch single leg was top of the class.. When he burst onto the scene and started sending full size high rank hw's who outweighed him flying through the air with it it was a hell of a way to make his presence known instantly.

I like Cormier for overcoming a series of personal tragedies (death of daughter, father murder and death of best friend on college) with the sheer faith in God and his surrounding. He's commendable guy in my book.
Didn't he see his step-dad kill his real dad? I could be conflating multiple stories but I think it was something along those lines

DC has no self control.

Should have been at 185lbs his entire wrestling and MMA career, maybe 205lbs as he got older.
Yeah he def should have done that instead of win 3 world titles and go into the hall of fame

His entire championship career is because another man got into a car accident. And he spent the next 5 years shitting on the man who gave him everything. No one in MMA has received more praise for doing less. People have the audacity to have him number 2 all time at LHW with FIVE clear wins.
He was overrated, still a good fighter though.

#2 all time @ LHW - Lol.

One of the best MMA fighter that ever fought and a Olympian. His accomplishments are undeniable. As for his commentary, he sucks. There's no way around it, he tries too much to be Rogan, but can't hide his shilling quite as good. And some of his takes recently.. goddamn. The UFC love him, they put him everywhere. We all see why.

Would we be talking about DC as the HW GOAT if no Cain?
Cain derailed DCs legacy more than any loss.

Hard to say as he never faced the top heavyweights in his prime. Could he beat Werdum and Stipe? Stipe was the better fighter when they were both old.

Love DC. Elite folk style wrestler. Elite freestyle wrestler. MMA champ. Coaches wrestling at the high school level. Passionate about all things related to MMA. Always one of my favorites.

A shill? The UFC employs him, maybe if they were paying him under the table, but again, they openly employ him. His job is to sell the UFC and it's stars.

idk, i've never disliked DC since his strikeforce tournament's days but here people like to find new reasons to hate someone on daily basis.

idk, i've never disliked DC since his strikeforce tournament's days but here people like to find new reasons to hate someone on daily basis.
Because they try to turn their secret shame of Jones enormous all consuming career and life asterisks into blame and hate on DC for being able to be a reigning defending champion without all that getting stripped/steroids/arrests hub bub.

It's always someone else's fault.

Back