Media Daniel Cormier: "I love what Jones is doing" in trying to duck Aspinall

i dont know why dc DOESNT want jones to fight stipe.

if stipe beats jones (which is a possibility ...my gosh its a fight...) then DCs win over stipe looks so much better.

The guy who's like 35 years old Ben fighting since Tom was in highschool and undefeated 10+ years and since he started who ran through the who's who of killers trying to fight the last hw goat who's the number contender is ducking a fresh kid who's a hype train and has only Ben relevant or in the mix for a year or 2 who wanted to duck the number 3 guy Gane who people said for sure would beat Jon and got destroyed in a round and Tom wants to get rushed into a title fight over beating another hype train. It's not Jon's fault Francis left or that ufc hw division sucks now a days

Tom would get finished worse than Gane is the reality and it wouldnt even be an achievement on his record people will say Tom wasn't ready or is one dimensional and the next new hw to get a win will be the guy

Dc is Jones' biggest most obvious hater. DC and Jones' daughters will be entering HS this fall. I have no idea why that came into this typing. Sherdogger humor at its best. Ill be here all week *mic drop*

Ngannou and Jones both retiring is really going to make the lineal title a pain to figure out in future

I think Jones just wants the biggest payday possible on the way out.
I really don't think it's Stipe. I think it's Alex. If he beat Stipe, and Alex beat Aspinall and they tried to unify the belts, it would be the biggest UFC fight of all time.

i dont know why dc DOESNT want jones to fight stipe.

if stipe beats jones (which is a possibility ...my gosh its a fight...) then DCs win over stipe looks so much better.
Because Stipe most likely won't beat Jones. One thing DC had over Jones was his success at heavyweight, Jones beating a past prime Stipe will make his resume at heavyweight seem better than it is.

Tom would get finished worse than Gane is the reality and it wouldnt even be an achievement on his record people will say Tom wasn't ready or is one dimensional and the next new hw to get a win will be the guy
if uts so easy then it's definitely fine to let this interim champ get his deserved shot isn't it?

Back