News Daniel Cormier replaces Ryan Clark with Chael Sonnen For New MMA Show Weekly

They should maybe test for drugs because Chaels cheese has slid off his cracker. Chael does nothing but rambles and hardly makes any sense

Chael?

gpbu8rhq9kx61.jpg

Tuning in now, they should have done this since the beginning after Ariel left instead of trying to feed us ESPN "personalities"

Downgrade. Ryan Clark is more knowledgable than Chael and Chael’s schtick is getting old.

That's going to be a great for a month before DC gets tired of him.

Within in three months I see Chael firing DC

They should have gone with Ben Askren. Cormier and Askren have the best chemistry together.
This would've been the best choice but ESPN loves themselves some Stephen A like performers to amuse the casuals. Ben just ain't that kind. DC & Ben would work for the diehards, DC & Chael is for everybody else.

was it conclusive what ryan clark said to get cancelled?

edit: apparently it was this

Last edited:
DC & CS just doesn’t have the same ring to it

also Chael is insufferable to listen to, never been a fan

Tuning in now, they should have done this since the beginning after Ariel left instead of trying to feed us ESPN "personalities"

Agree to disagree. D.C. R.C. Both black guys.
That’s what I want to see.
The hoagie and pierogi show is my second go to mma source.

was it conclusive what ryan clark said to get cancelled?

edit: apparently it was this

Think his contract was up and his presence on the show was far from universally loved so they just didn't renew

I never made it more than 5 mins into DC and RC episode despite trying a few times. Liked DC and Ariel during covid though, will give the new show a chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back