Danny Masterson (That 70s Show) Convicted of Two Rape Counts

I’d convict the guilty piece of shit off that alone. You don’t have someone sign a NDA and bribe them unless you know you did them dirty.

No, basically its legal extortion.

For example, say Michael Jackson was innocent of his accusations. Why did he pay off the family of the accusers? Because their lawsuit was filed when he was about to go on a world tour, and his presence during the trial would have cost the tour possibly hundreds of millions, and him tens of millions, and they were basically saying 'pay us a few million and we'll go away.'

Now I'm leaning toward Danny Masterson being guilty, but lets say he was innocent and a bitter ex-girlfriend was spreading rumors about him being a rapist, and significantly harming his reputation within the acting industry and costing him potentially acting roles that would cost him many more times than a million dollars over the long term.

In these cases, its not 'paying off a victim to shut up' its a business decision.

And that's the judge saying 'Innocent people don't pay $1 million NDAs' is either amazingly uninformed or being very deceitful. I can imagine jury members being fooled by that but not a judge.

Guilty or Innocent, I'm convinced there's alot more to his story thats not included in the articles about this case.

You mean no physical evidence, like DNA.

There's plenty of circumstantial evidence, which is why this got to trial.

There's also evidence that the assaults were reported to Scientology and the LAPD shortly after they happened but got covered by the "church" because Scientologists aren't allowed to rat each other out to outsiders.

Also, there's a shitload more accusers besides the ones that they took to trial.

This dude was another Cosby.

A lot of people chiming in this thread know absolutely nothing about the case.

Good to know

Like I said, not defending the guy I just didn’t understand how someone could be convicted after so many years but if it was covered up until now, then yes it would make sense

Judging from the responses, some of you are danny masterson's non-celebrity brothers in arms (not a war reference but you know, you're just like danny, just not a tv star).
Amazing how many shertards defend a rapist because it was so long ago he committed his crimes. Do the time bitch, enjoy prison rape. None of the shertards have the knowledge what was in court. Yet they act like they know more than the jurors and judge.

Amazing how many shertards defend a rapist because it was so long ago he committed his crimes. Do the time bitch, enjoy prison rape. None of the shertards have the knowledge what was in court. Yet they act like they know more than the jurors and judge.
It's Sherdog. It's always been the woman is a slut and asking for it or she made it all up. Been the same since I've been here.

Good to know

Like I said, not defending the guy I just didn’t understand how someone could be convicted after so many years but if it was covered up until now, then yes it would make sense
For me the most shocking part was how influential Scientology regarding the police was. This is only a small part of what Tony Ortega and others have brought to light how they corrupted parts of LA police stopping investigations, intimidating victims. Masterson is only the tip of the spear if you think about them doing this for decades protecting criminals.

Danny Masterson Sentencing: Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, Giovanni Ribisi & Others Praise “Good Friend”, Ask Judge For No Prison Time For Convicted Rapist

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/danny-masterson-sentencing-ashton-kutcher-203701184.html

They are simply despicable human beings especially Ribisi. Playing the good family man card and not ONCE adressing the victims which lives Mansterson destroyed. It shows the complete inability for real empathy by these fuckups. Its just covering for a friend.
It's Sherdog. It's always been the woman is a slut and asking for it or she made it all up. Been the same since I've been here.
Thats true but gladly there are also a lot of others. I dont know why but martial arts attract a lot of low level scum human beings. I guess its the powertrip

For me the most shocking part was how influential Scientology regarding the police was. This is only a small part of what Tony Ortega and others have brought to light how they corrupted parts of LA police stopping investigations, intimidating victims. Masterson is only the tip of the spear if you think about them doing this for decades protecting criminals.

They are simply despicable human beings especially Ribisi. Playing the good family man card and not ONCE adressing the victims which lives Mansterson destroyed. It shows the complete inability for real empathy by these fuckups. Its just covering for a friend.

Thats true but gladly there are also a lot of others. I dont know why but martial arts attract a lot of low level scum human beings. I guess its the powertrip
I know I was whined at about it but really I hope this is the tip of the iceberg. It isn't a church, it's a fucked up controlling finance sucking cult who have been protected under religious law for decades. It's scary. And they get their claws in to the weak and the rich so they don't know what they're doing.

I can't tell if comments like these are genuine, or deliberately ignorant. No one...I'll repeat; no one, is defending Masterson. Personally, I think he probably did the things he is being accused of. But asking for the evidence presented, in a very public trial, is at best, defending this thing called due process, and the onus of the burden of proof being on the accuser. Time and again ITT, simply asking for the evidence presented, has been met with "why are you defending a rapist?" Quite frankly, some of you should grow up, and at least try to detach yourself from your emotions.

I can't imagine having a girlfriend, and at some point raping her, and then she continues to be my girlfriend. :rolleyes:

Well, to that point, there's a whole LOT of abusive boyfriends/husbands out there, that women stand by for whatever reason, be it fear, naivety, or brainwashing. It's really not uncommon, unfortunately.

I can't tell if comments like these are genuine, or deliberately ignorant. No one...I'll repeat; no one, is defending Masterson. Personally, I think he probably did the things he is being accused of. But asking for the evidence presented, in a very public trial, is at best, defending this thing called due process, and the onus of the burden of proof being on the accuser. Time and again ITT, simply asking for the evidence presented, has been met with "why are you defending a rapist?" Quite frankly, some of you should grow up, and at least try to detach yourself from your emotions.
Go directly to the judge or court to ask for evidence instead of posting in a karate forum.

For a millionaire with the funds to hire a high powered attorney, there had to have been more evidence we weren't privy to. There's no way a competent lawyer would allow a conviction to happen based on heresay.
I’d really like to know the evidence, was it all really just he said/she said? The first trial was a hung jury so maybe more evidence came out somehow at this trial?

Was there any actual evidence or just testimony from the victims?

Remind you that the victims came forward at a time when there was not only no incentive at all for them in it but they knew that they might even get punished for telling. And thats what happened. Scientology tried to destroy all that could link Massterson to the rapes. They still told and got punished for it by making one of them eve make pay money for courses as they are , in the fucked up logic of Scientology, responsible for the rape. His gf at the time who also came forward to Scientology got told she had to be at service to him at all times so it wasnt rape. Scientology is directly involved in this case and the coverups. They have a very well known policy of protecting criminals beyond all doubt if they are celebrities or donate a lot of money.

Right now the harassment cae is still pending and the evidence hasnt been presented but by all accounts Masterson even harrased the 9 year old daughter of one of his rape victims. Like I write the evidence for that will be presented.

I recommend everyone to go deep into Tony Ortegas research he has done for years on this. Its not only dark but evil . You are basically free to rape or torture people inside Scientology if your status is high enough. Masterson did that at least for a decade so you can guess how many victims there really are. Even for that trial a lot more came forward despite the HUGE risk of getting brutally harrassed by Scientology and if they still are in Scientology completely cut of tfrom all their family and friends.

For that look up Danny Mastersons stepdad and how they treated him.

Ok, how much power does the church of scientology actually have? Always seemed like a goofy excuse for a tax shelter to me. Didn't realize it could actually do things... And I'm still wondering what kinds of things?

Last edited:
Wow, seems he will have a difficult time in a CA prison.

His orifices will be used while Bijou fucks another dude

Back