Darh Vader's lightsaber skills (Star Wars brahs gtfih!)

RightHooksRus86

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I found myself thinking about this myself. But Rogue One wouldnt've been the example I used, I woulda used the other prequels. I didn't really see him do that much with the lightsaber in Rogue One other than deflect lasers.

Vader had to change his style when he Was put into the suit

The old EU had a lot of information about it. Also in the Marvel comics Darth Vader solo book they have him using his lightsaber impressively

Any star wars purist knows darth vaders lightsaber skills is very overatted. Darth maul was always head and shoulders above vader in terms of combat skill but never got the recognition due to darth vaders hierarchy.

Yea Maul was a badass, probably the coolest character from the prequels.

Vader had to change his style when he Was put into the suit

The old EU had a lot of information about it. Also in the Marvel comics Darth Vader solo book they have him using his lightsaber impressively

Didnt think about that, I completely forgot he lost his legs after the fight with Obi Wan.

It's fucking bullshit though. Darth Maul does all the dirty work, helps strengthen the empire and wtf does he get in return, zilch, nada. He should have been treated like a god or at least the emperor but he never got the recognition he deserved due to the fucking politics, which is all bullshit. All you hear about is people talking about Vader this Vader that but really wtf has Vader done that far exceeds what Maul has done.

if you had to pick one guy to go to war with, I dont see how you can't choose maul to do so with. Even Yoda was deathly afraid of Maul. He was intelligent, cunning, evil, malicious, smart, skillfull, tangible and unafraid.

It's fucking bullshit though. Darth Maul does all the dirty work, helps strengthen the empire and wtf does he get in return, zilch, nada. He should have been treated like a god or at least the emperor but he never got the recognition he deserved due to the fucking politics, which is all bullshit. All you hear about is people talking about Vader this Vader that but really wtf has Vader done that far exceeds what Maul has done.

if you had to pick one guy to go to war with, I dont see how you can't choose maul to do so with. Even Yoda was deathly afraid of Maul. He was intelligent, cunning, evil, malicious, smart, skillfull, tangible and unafraid.

Maul was more skilled combatant, but Vader did beat and kill Darth Maul in comics.

Maul was more skilled combatant, but Vader did beat and kill Darth Maul in comics.

Thats fucking bullshit. That comic was one of the worst comic of all time. Go on superherohype and you will see what I am talking about. That comic should be toss into the abyss of a blackhole cause aint no way that shit should have gone down the way it did. It had bullshit written all over it from the get-go.

Ask any star wars purist and they will tell you it is by far the worst comic story ever told. You have a capable writter write that shit all over again today and watch how maul would have come up on top in todays day and age.

Vader would play with then rape fuck and finally slaughter Maul slowly and painfully.

Thats fucking bullshit. That comic was one of the worst comic of all time. Go on superherohype and you will see what I am talking about. That comic should be toss into the abyss of a blackhole cause aint no way that shit should have gone down the way it did. It had bullshit written all over it from the get-go.

Ask any star wars purist and they will tell you it is by far the worst comic story ever told. You have a capable writter write that shit all over again today and watch how maul would have come up on top in todays day and age.

It happened. Maul is skilled and fine force user, but Vader is just simply above him.

Vader would play with then rape fuck and finally slaughter Maul slowly and painfully.
Maul got killed by rookie obi wan. Maul is a scrub

you hoes dont know shit about star wars. where you there was able to survive a certain death on Naboo and make his way to Lotho Minor, where he became a cybernetic, crazed, arachnid-like monster. NO, you jack asses werent there.

were you hoes there when he took oh the empires inquistors and was able to take them on with his lightsaber prowess, NO , you werent there.

You jack asses dont know shit about maul, taking out your filthy mouth

It happened. Maul is skilled and fine force user, but Vader is just simply above him.

It shouldnt have happened, thats my point. Just like star lord shouldnt have had that dance off to the guardians of the galaxy movie. its all bullshit. Maul is by far the finest lightsaber fighter by far there is no disputing this. You can see when he fights others he does in a way like a cat plays with it's food, and when I say cat I mean a damn lion. Thats what maul is compared to vader.

Naw I agree I think Maul would....Maul Vader. He ran into an Obi Wan in his prime and had to fight off Qui Gon Jinn too remember?

Basically, Vader and Sideous were the two most powerful Sith ever, or rather George Lucas says they are, so no other Sith could have stood a chance against either.... because George says it.

Personally, I can't see how Vader could have stood a chance against Darth Bane, the first Sith Master after the Rule of Two was implimented. He had orbalisk armor that made him invincible to lightsaber strikes and blaster hits, and he had complete mastery in Force Lightening. Vader, at his best, would have been decimated in seconds.

But, if this fight could have taken place in cannon, Vader would be written by the author to win.

Bullshit? Absolutey it is. But hopefully with Lucas out of the way, future cannon stories can be told about how Vader wasn't the absolute badass he was thought to be, but he survived and dominated only because of his power with the force.

Basically, Vader and Sideous were the two most powerful Sith ever, or rather George Lucas says they are, so no other Sith could have stood a chance against either.... because George says it.

Personally, I can't see how Vader could have stood a chance against Darth Bane, the first Sith Master after the Rule of Two was implimented. He had orbalisk armor that made him invincible to lightsaber strikes and blaster hits, and he had complete mastery in Force Lightening. Vader, at his best, would have been decimated in seconds.

But, if this fight could have taken place in cannon, Vader would be written by the author to win.

Bullshit? Absolutey it is. But hopefully with Lucas out of the way, future cannon stories can be told about how Vader wasn't the absolute badass he was thought to be, but he survived and dominated only because of his power with the force.

Yea it definitely would've been written that way. which sucks.

Quite the oxymoron right there bud.

I meant, Vader wasn't the badass in lightsaber combat he was believed to be.

He was hooked up to a machine in his stomach that made him breath. Metal legs, metal arms, and inside that shell he was covered in scaring from the 3rd degree burns.

If not for his force powers, Vader would be a sitting duck.

Yea Maul was a badass, probably the coolest character from the prequels.

Didnt think about that, I completely forgot he lost his legs after the fight with Obi Wan.

He had to switch to a different style because of how the suit moved and fit.

I meant, Vader wasn't the badass in lightsaber combat he was believed to be.

He was hooked up to a machine in his stomach that made him breath. Metal legs, metal arms, and inside that shell he was covered in scaring from the 3rd degree burns.

If not for his force powers, Vader would be a sitting duck.

If not for their force powers everyone in star wars would have a been a nobody blasted to smithereens.

Back