Social Dave Chapelle is too big to cave to the woke mob.

Bell and Lemon...

dave-chapelle-speech.gif

That dude is a generic race baiting piece of shit.

I’m sure he really taught Dave a lesson. o_O

Don Lemon is a racist piece of shit who lies for money on CNN and despite all his generic pro Black pandering he somehow found himself married to a white guy.

The clip they showed of him "What more should I as a straight cis man do?" and asks comedians to "shut your mouth and listen"

What a little bitch. Letting himself get bullied by other groups of people and trying to enforce it on other "cis" men.

Fuck this guy.

Lot of comments in here shitting on the video and not one of them addressed anything he actually said. Weird.

Lot of comments in here shitting on the video and not one of them addressed anything he actually said. Weird.

This. Kamau didn't really seem to put Dave in his place. I think he just said it can open conversations. And that if Dave is going to potentially offend people in his jokes he just has to be ready for the potential backlash. And Dave seems 100% comfortable with getting any backlash.

ricky-gervais-golden-globes.gif

Also......the trans community seems to just be the hot topic right now. Why is it all groups don't give a shit when you offend other groups.....until you offend them.

crap on republicans...LOL....crap on asians....LOL.....crap on white people.....LOL.....crap on fat people...LOL. .....crap on trans...WHOAH! Let's all step back here!

Last edited:
Fun fact -- Don Lemon was accused of putting his hand down his pants and shoving it in some guys face in a bar.

Theres been a lotta controversy about Dave's last Netflix special. Comedian Kamau Bell breaks it down and puts Dave in his place

You trolling or is it cucks promoting cucks thing you are doing?

Its real hard to waste 7 minutes of you life watching a video of two stupid douches being stupid douches. I notice you are not talking about what was on the actual video either......

This dude does it better.

Those "Jokes" arent just Jokes. They are putting people in reals danger.

Last edited:
First off, no one is putting Chappelle in his place especially some old ass never was comedian that no one has ever heard of.

Chappelle keeps on living rent free in the woke polices minds...bless the GOAT.

What a shitty generation like TS's, the world has to endure.

Present Dave is overrated, bitter guy. I liked his Show, a lot. But he lost the track. It's like 20 years ago.

You trolling or is it cucks promoting cucks thing you are doing?

Its real hard to waste 7 minutes of you life watching a video of two stupid douches being stupid douches. I notice you are not talking about what was on the actual video either......
I didn't really take issue with what they said, and I don't have much to add. Everyone in here is charged up because of the thread title, but Bell wasn't shitting on Dave and acknowledged that he didn't think it came from a malicious place. It was civil and he just said that Dave invited the conversation and needs to listen more, that he understands as comedians it can be harder to listen when you're used to doing the talking.

Back