DAZN Bellator

Yeah, me too.
DAZN kicked me right away. There are a few VPN's that get passed through, but Nord ain't one of 'em :( Supposedly whether you get in or not can be dependent on the particular server you choose as well?

I haven't really looked into it very much since I'm not geo-locked from DAZN, but it might require some experimentation if you aren't in a served country.

I'll get to it though, 'cause they provide different content in different areas.... Japan for example gets all the UFC shit, and Germany is supposed to have extensive footy. (Unclear on the languages though... if' it's only in Japanese/German then... )

Yea mine works fine. I just nornally have the VPN on by default. Does Canada DAZN get the NFL? If so id like to find that DAZN server

Yeah, I have 7 different credit/debit cards and 4 different Paypal accounts. I can milk them for free trials for almost an entire year.

With 7 bellator events you should be good for the year.

So, there’s no way to watch this fight in a bar in the US?

Great

someone please tell me how to watch this from a geo locked country

Yea mine works fine. I just nornally have the VPN on by default. Does Canada DAZN get the NFL? If so id like to find that DAZN server
DAZN Canada does get the NFL, but not a lot of people are happy about the service. I don’t watch football so I can’t say whether they do a good job or not. No problems so far with the boxing or mma I’ve watched

I have zero interest in signing up for it. This card should be on Paramount. I'll watch college football.

Ohio State vs. Penn State

Stanford vs. Notre Dame
If you are watching college football instead of this awesome card you were never really an MMA fan in the first place. good riddance

Why are people over complicating this with vpn's? just go on reddit and find a link to a stream when it starts.

hell watching college football i question his mental state

Yeah I had no idea this wasn’t on Paramount until like five minutes ago when I went to search for it.

Bellator finally a puts on a card worth watching and it’s not even on TV.
GET IN DA ZONE

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!

MOUNTAIN DEW!

machoobama.png

If you are watching college football instead of this awesome card you were never really an MMA fan in the first place. good riddance
<3>

Never heard of you.

Ya and what does that matter? We are on an internet forum. If you think anyone cares or notices who you are you are delusional.
Stay in your lane, boy.

<LikeReally5>

Their countdown show is very very well cut. I found myself ALMOST getting excited about Page vs Wand 4.

Ohio State vs Penn State is a great game especially if you are in Big Ten country. Stanford vs ND is huge too.

Thankfully the Bellator card starts at 9 and has two crappy fights to start the night before the big 4 fights. So i'm thinking I can finish the game then switch over right after.

It's called freedom of choice. Deal with it.

Ratings are down 35% in 2018
If Viacom didn't own Paramount they would have no TV at all
Ratings in America are down 35%, so I'm guessing that's why Bellator is trying to reach out to the Worldwide market. I wonder what Bellator's ratings are in Europe and Russia and the Middle East and what kind of money those markets bring to Bellator?

Ratings in America are down 35%, so I'm guessing that's why Bellator is trying to reach out to the Worldwide market. I wonder what Bellator's ratings are in Europe and Russia and the Middle East and what kind of money those markets bring to Bellator?

Yes I realize The Paramount Network is in America ;)

but seriously, Bellator lost money in 2017 & looks to do the same in 2018, so whatever they do worldwide is not enough

That was why DAZN is so important
A guaranteed $33m a year should put them in black

Back