Rumored DC going into the wrasslin business potentially

Ripp0ntare

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Daniel Cormier's upcoming WWE appearance may not be just a one-off.

Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio reported Cormier has been suggested as a potential opponent for Brock Lesnar.

"There’s people who are speculating maybe he and Brock do their match," Meltzer said. "I don’t know. I think if he wants to do pro-wrestling at this stage of his life, and my gut is that … I don’t know. I don’t think he wants to. I haven’t talked to him about this in so long, years.

"Daniel will never go full-time, I’m sure he will never do full-time WWE wrestling, but would he do a match at WrestleMania? I could see it. Would he do it with Lesnar? I could see it. He’s a big wrestling fan, he might wanna do it."

Theres a link on bleacher report but i cant link it for some reason

https://www.sportsmanor.com/dont-be...hopeful-after-dcs-wwe-debut-at-extreme-rules/

https://wrestlingjunkie.usatoday.com/2022/10/03/daniel-cormier-brock-lesnar-wwe-match-possible/

Take it for what it's worth, but I know DC is a huge fanboy and would probably quit announcing for wrestling if given the chance (A really good thing)

I'd pop for some good chairshots to Cormier's fat head. They still do those, right?

He should be introduced as the Great Fat Potato.

Don't WWE talent need to be jacked out of their minds? DC is a great athlete but he's short and overweight.

Cormier finally has to test his amateur punk stuff against the pros.

Don't WWE talent need to be jacked out of their minds? DC is a great athlete but he's short and overweight.
No shredded isn't 100% required. You can have other attributes:
Andre
Andre_the_Giant_bio.png

Mark Henry
b88227c2-997a-11de-bbc9-001cc4c002e0.image.jpg

Uncle Elmer: They asked him to put down the bucket of chicken for his "Weigh In" but he refused since he would finish the bucket before the match!!! LOL
ic2007-05.jpg

There has been a lot with his body type in the past. As long as he can pick them up for slams and suplexes he'll be fine.

Back