Social DDP Yoga saves another former athlete.

I have not tried DDP yoga personally, but I was doing both yoga and pilates as part of my physical therapy after my weighlifting injury.

Highly recommended. No doubt that they helped with my recovery tremendously.

I saw some of his videos from a long time ago. It's pretty funny since he just repackaged yoga for Americans who aren't spiritual. He replaced all those Indian phrases with football terminology like touchdown etc etc.

DDP vs Goldberg... the last Mega WCW fight

ddp-goldberg.gif

I know nothing of his Yoga program, but it obviously works, and DDP is one hell of a good dude. He's literally saving lives, and seems to reach the most unreachable of folks. It's pretty crazy. I'd trust that dude and whatever the fuck he's doing, over any other rehab program. The results speak for themselves. If you can turn Jake Roberts and Scott Hall around, the sky is the limit.

Dude deserves some awards.

Saw that last week in the worldwide mma forum, good stuff

So I wonder how these athletes turned up the way they did. Steroids, yea, but they also must have lived horrible horrible lifestyles besides.

Even homeless junkie bums look better.

I'm so impressed by DDP

Was never a fan during wrestling i didn't get why he wasn't jacked to the tits like all the other wrestlers. But what hes doing with this is even more impactful than his wrestling career.

So I wonder how these athletes turned up the way they did. Steroids, yea, but they also must have lived horrible horrible lifestyles besides.

No matter what you think of pro wrestling itself check out some behind the scenes documentaries (Beyond the Mat is a good one, Dark Side of the Ring if you want a series based) to see how fucked up they lived. Pretty much a rock star life mixed with pro athlete when it comes to drugs, booze, sex, violence and physical damage to the body.

A lot of wrestlers lived on the road for nearly 300 days a year. Alcohol and drugs were part of daily life. I find it surprising that there are some that DIDN'T end up strung out addicts. What a terrible lifestyle.

Its Yoga. There is no special ingridient other than a different way of marketing.

It obvioiusly helps but if you just sit down and do stretches and positions on the floor being creative you will come up by yourself with most of Yoga etc. Its just that people dont invest the time regular to do mobilizing /stretching stuff

I think he does a good job promoting it.

DDP Yoga is great. In addition to the flexibility yoga is know for DDP works in a lot of isometric muscle work.

He's not trying to "sell" it as anything special. And he would probably be the first to tell anyone that the yoga isn't what's saving anyone. It's the change in lifestyle and resulting weight loss that's making the difference. Surely the yoga is helping with strengthening weakened joints and such, but it's the weight loss and/or sobriety, that's saving people. He's very good at inspiring people to believe in themselves.

Back