De La Hoya vs Belfort Sept.11th Triller PPV

I see DLH winning by KO because I don’t know if the sport can afford having casuals seeing too many more big names getting their shit kicked in by MMA guys. Their maybe some wishful thinking going on here, idk.

I’m not paying for this and not even streaming it anyway, but I’m rooting for De La Hoya. I say he stops the toe sucker. Belfort is a basic level boxer. Never even showed the flashes of brilliance that Silva did in MMA. It’s all 1-2 down the middle with him... and maybe a shirt hook after.

As long as Oscar is fit and has trained he should work Belfort over. I hope I’m not wrong

Triller CEO Ryan Kavanaugh tells Mike Coppinger that Oscar De La Hoya’s September 11th comeback against former UFC champion Vitor Belfort, previously planned as an exhibition but now slated to be a “real fight,” will take place at Los Angeles, California’s Staples Center. Per Kavanaugh, the fight will be eight two-minute rounds at 180 pounds.

How is this a sanctioned fight if it's only 2 min rounds?

And what kind of awful shape in Oscar going to be in at 180 lbs?

Wouldn't be that shocked if belfort wins. Oscar is probably a shell of himself after all the cocaine and alcohol he took

Would only watch if Oscar also does the ring girl walk between rounds.

Classic OscarInStockings.jpeg

What weight is this at?

If 210 lb. TRT Belfort would show up he might seriously KTFO DLH in the first round.

Triller's Sept. 11 event featuring the Oscar De La Hoya vs. Vitor Belfort fight will be staged at Staples Center in Los Angeles

^^ "staged"
Lol
Crap fight either way vb by clear cut dec

I see DLH winning by KO because I don’t know if the sport can afford having casuals seeing too many more big names getting their shit kicked in by MMA guys. Their maybe some wishful thinking going on here, idk.

I’m not paying for this and not even streaming it anyway, but I’m rooting for De La Hoya. I say he stops the toe sucker. Belfort is a basic level boxer. Never even showed the flashes of brilliance that Silva did in MMA. It’s all 1-2 down the middle with him... and maybe a shirt hook after.

As long as Oscar is fit and has trained he should work Belfort over. I hope I’m not wrong

Hopefully Chavez Jr laid the groundwork for boxers actually showing up in decent shape and not taking everything for granted.

I have a feeling Oscar will take this pretty seriously as he’s always been fighting for recognition in the Latin community and has seen what a huge blow a loss could be to his public perception.

Wow. Best of luck to them. Hopefully one of these days, one of these old timers aren't going to pull a Jerry Lawler.

Delay Hoya by KO, if he's a tenth of what he was.

Back