Deal or No Deal is one of the hardest shows to watch.

The green bozo was the one who said that the 11 case was bad luck because the month of November was full of death.

Meanwhile said the 15 case was the birthday of someone and was good luck. he convinced the fatty to not only decline the 400k but also the 600k offer earlier.

The mom was the only rational person there.

And you know those retards are yakking constantly about how cursed the number 11 is for them, and using this as evidence, despite the fact he avoided it like the black death. If he'd picked it, they'd be like 'oh noez, richie won teh million dollarz and had teh heart attack from his morbid obesityz....11 are teh cursted'

And you know those retards are yakking constantly about how cursed the number 11 is for them, and using this as evidence, despite the fact he avoided it like the black death. If he'd picked it, they'd be like 'oh noez, richie won teh million dollarz and had teh heart attack from his morbid obesityz....11 are teh cursted'

even if he won the money i bet he'd be broke within a year

The mom flashed a smile as howie opened up the $1 case

Like "that's what you get for not listening to your mother!"

That fat guy is the greediest guy I've ever seen on a gameshow. I wouldn't of even been upset if I took the 400k and teh million ended up being in my case.

Didn't realize it was still on, is the host still the Boston pizza guy? Howie what's his face?

lol @ gettin mad @ a gameshow

Don't take it so seriously

It's a game of chance but it can produce the lolz when their greed is out of control

tumblr_lrgmfiai941qa9xc2o1_500.gif

It's a game of chance but it can produce the lolz when their greed is out of control

I wonder how suicidal he was after that. What a dumb, fat, greedy fucker.

Scanning the thread titles quickly, I thought for a second this thread said "Decal or No Decal". I think that would be a better show.
Whammy or no Whammy

I actually enjoy the cringeworthy ness of the whole thing. Watching some silly bloke lose it all is somehow satisfying.

& TS, it's a damn reality TV show. Chill out brother.

& TS, it's a damn reality TV show. Chill out brother.

No, it's far more than that, it's a horrible view of how messed up and greedy our society is. It's like watching sin. It's like the anti-Bible.

Fucking fat retard, should of listened to his mother instead of those other obese women. Thats the problem with obese people, always wanting more. Never happy with what they've got.

If someone were to get down to the last two cases and they offer to switch cases, the correct strategy is always to switch cases.

omg that was nuts

The risk/reward profile made zero sense to gamble there. None.

He has a massive win position secured and can walk away. His only possible regret would be 'oh I could have got even a bigger win' which is just an improvement on a great position. Whereas to gamble his options are massive win or zero. Too much to risk for any logical person.

I watched it briefly due to fascination over how this spazz became a game-show host.

howie_mandel_bwSHOP.jpg

Show is a dopamine hit.
When I first watched it I thought it was a shitty show about picking cases. What’s so good about that. I get the models in the show for eye candy.
After a couple days hanging out with people that watch this show, I started learning the models names and the show is not at all that random.
Their birthdays and special dates and events are taken into consideration. They do family back ground checks and make it personal. They know who they choose high risk takers. A low risk taker would just hit the button on the first offer. Wouldn’t make for a good show
Overall, a dopamine hit amd I don’t even gamble. But I get it

I bet Howie has sex with all of the models. That’s how they got the job

It was amazing in the 2000s.

Its one of those things that belonged in a certain time and place that no longer has value. But once upon a time it did.

I loved this show when I was 10 years old. Was too young to appreciate how attractive the women were. The concept was just fun. I have this little DOND video game console used to play for hours and hours.

Back