DEATH Triangle training log 💀

dying-hungry-and-thirsty.gif

Deadlift platform was being used and I just wasn’t feeling the other power racks for a deadlift so i just said “it’s an upper body business, brother” and hit shoulders again!

OHP 115 lbs
  • 5 x 5
Side Raise 15 ‘s
  • 5 x 10
Seated Dumbell OHP 30’s
  • 5 x 10
Face pulls 33 lbs
  • 5 x 10
Hanging Leg Raise 3 x 10

Treadmill 30 minutes 2.25 miles

I like pajama pants too!

For the record, I did my scheduled Monday and Tuesday training but didn't get around to logging them. I missed yesterday because I was at a funeral and then traveling. Not sure if I'll do that today or just go to BJJ. In any regard, Happy Hump Day, savage pentagons!

I ... uhm ... I probably do something that makes her perfect. I mean us perfect. I mean ...

jesus-christ-kid.gif

Deadlift platform was being used and I just wasn’t feeling the other power racks for a deadlift so i just said “it’s an upper body business, brother” and hit shoulders again!

OHP 115 lbs
  • 5 x 5
Side Raise 15 ‘s
  • 5 x 10
Seated Dumbell OHP 30’s
  • 5 x 10
Face pulls 33 lbs
  • 5 x 10
Hanging Leg Raise 3 x 10

Treadmill 30 minutes 2.25 miles

I like pajama pants too!

You guys are perfect for each other!

I’m not saying it’s a sign that we now live on the same continent but, Soc, it’s a sign now that we live on the same continent

Obviously she's not going to come right out and say that she moved across the ocean to be closer to our her president, but it's pretty obvious if you read between the lines a little bit. I mean, she got to the airport THREE hours early. How many members of the Death Triangle are there? Exactly. She tells a story about how hard it was to get into her new place to subtly tell the world that she needs a Southern gentleman to lead her through this new stage of life. Who's the Death Triangle's Southern gentleman? And, perhaps most subtly, she has enormous luscious breasts. Who loves him some enormous luscious breasts?

She's basically throwing herself at you.

Obviously she's not going to come right out and say that she moved across the ocean to be closer to our her president, but it's pretty obvious if you read between the lines a little bit. I mean, she got to the airport THREE hours early. How many members of the Death Triangle are there? Exactly. She tells a story about how hard it was to get into her new place to subtly tell the world that she needs a Southern gentleman to lead her through this new stage of life. Who's the Death Triangle's Southern gentleman? And, perhaps most subtly, she has enormous luscious breasts. Who loves him some enormous luscious breasts?

She's basically throwing herself at you.
giphy.gif

Walk - 20 minutes, 3.0 MPH, 6% incline

He didn't have a good showing. He went 0-2, double elimination so he was out. He looked rusty. He couldn't get out of first gear. This was a huge tournament with a lot of good wrestlers. 32 man bracket. Convoy of RVs was in the parking lot when we showed up this morning. The first kid he wrestled was from Iowa and I saw another kid from Oklahoma. He lost both matches on points so at least he didn't get pinned. The higher level the wrestling the faster the pace and he was just too passive and reactive. He was reacting slow which isn't like him. This was his first match in almost 8 months so I think that's why. He could have beat those kids that beat him today.

We had a long drive home and I felt the need to give him some motivation. This scenario didn't call for a fiery talk or anything, but he needed to hear something. I'm an introverted deep thinker most of time but I can cut a passionate promo when the time calls for it. Being a good dad/leader is knowing your people. He needs to see deeper meanings to things, he's similar to me in that regard. We went over a lot of things but I let him know I was proud of him and I know how brutal this sport can be. I explained a lot of how wrestling lessons carry over to life and I know that got through to him. High and lows, turning negatives to positives, hard work pays off, etc. He will be back with a better performance. This aint over yet by a long shot.

Walk - 20 minutes, 3.0 MPH, 6% incline

He didn't have a good showing. He went 0-2, double elimination so he was out. He looked rusty. He couldn't get out of first gear. This was a huge tournament with a lot of good wrestlers. 32 man bracket. Convoy of RVs was in the parking lot when we showed up this morning. The first kid he wrestled was from Iowa and I saw another kid from Oklahoma. He lost both matches on points so at least he didn't get pinned. The higher level the wrestling the faster the pace and he was just too passive and reactive. He was reacting slow which isn't like him. This was his first match in almost 8 months so I think that's why. He could have beat those kids that beat him today.

We had a long drive home and I felt the need to give him some motivation. This scenario didn't call for a fiery talk or anything, but he needed to hear something. I'm an introverted deep thinker most of time but I can cut a passionate promo when the time calls for it. Being a good dad/leader is knowing your people. He needs to see deeper meanings to things, he's similar to me in that regard. We went over a lot of things but I let him know I was proud of him and I know how brutal this sport can be. I explained a lot of how wrestling lessons carry over to life and I know that got through to him. High and lows, turning negatives to positives, hard work pays off, etc. He will be back with a better performance. This aint over yet by a long shot.

Fuel for the fire for the season to come. Little Rex has this.

Friday, October 7, 2022

Day 4 - Upper

A1. Rings Pushups
Rings 8 X 8
Rings 10 X 7

Rings 12.5 X 12 X 2

A2. Neutral Grip 45 Degree Incline DB Row
30 X 5
45 X 5

57.5 X 12
57.5 X 10

B1. Band Pushdowns

Tube Bands X 27/20/20

B2. Standing Hammer Curl
15 X 7

27.5 X 12
27.5 X 10
27.5 X 8

C. Banded Dips By AMAP
Black Band X 15

Saturday, October 8, 2022

BJJ - Drilled arm bars from back control with different grip breaks

Rolls -- 3 rolls X 5 minutes, 6 minutes, 7 minutes

Afternoon - Lower

A. Strap Leg Curl
BW X 25
BW X 22

B. Rear Foot Elevated Split Squat
15 X 5/5
25 X 5/5

40 X 10/10 X 2

C. SSB Squats
SSB X 6
95 X 5
115 X 5

125 X 8
125 X 8

Let's finish this weekend strong, savages.

Weekend jam that I inexplicably have been listening to lately:

Fuel for the fire for the season to come. Little Rex has this.

Yeah. This was a good lesson for him. I explained to him that this is why he needs to wrestle year round if he wants to take his game to the next level. These guys that went to this tournament didn't have their last match 8 months ago. And he agreed. It's a delicate thing because I need to tell him how it is and push him but also show love and compassion for his struggle. Also, this is good to knock the rust off before the season starts. Practices and match nights are good but he needs a ton of legit competition if he wants to one day place at states. He's seeing that now.

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Conditioning - BJJ

Multiple rounds of guard pulling and takedowns
King of the Guard

Four 6-minute rolls.

I was the lowest ranked guy there today. That doesn't happen too often anymore.

I'm a blue belt too!

Happy Sunday, savages.

Back