DEBATE:I can not respect modern era fighters who spent most of their careers out of the UFC

Another troll
There's no evidence the UFC has the best fighters in the the world.
There is evidence.

when strikeforce, pride, cage rage, wec, ksw, and even wwe (yes them) talent came over (past their primes in most cases) they would have won a belt or two at least.

oh wait they won pretty much all of the titles. Abort ufc shilling!

There is evidence.

when strikeforce, pride, cage rage, wec, ksw, and even wwe (yes them) talent came over (past their primes in most cases) they would have won a belt or two at least.

oh wait they won pretty much all of the titles. Abort ufc shilling!
Ufc centralised all the talent to itself making the ufc bigger than mma

I just can’t
There is no major promotion outside of the ufc nowadays (ie no strike force/WEC etc). If a fighter is worth their salt as a fighter they should have at least half of their career in the ufc or they are at best, b level fighters and don’t deserve the same level of respect that an A level ufc fighter deserves because the ufc has the best fighters in the world.

discuss?

Nobody gives a shit about who you respect.

Ufc centralised all the talent to itself making the ufc bigger than mma
Bigger than mma? Funny I thought it was the biggest player within mma not bigger than mma but I guess you would know better since you are firmly attached to the balls of a GOAT

Yes there is

That "evidence" isn't by any chance based on the same method you use to recognize talent, is it?

Because I hate to break it to you, but everybody Dana or his guys tells you is awesome, isn't actually necessarily awesome.

I just can’t
There is no major promotion outside of the ufc nowadays (ie no strike force/WEC etc). If a fighter is worth their salt as a fighter they should have at least half of their career in the ufc or they are at best, b level fighters and don’t deserve the same level of respect that an A level ufc fighter deserves because the ufc has the best fighters in the world.

discuss?

There's no debate. You're an idiot.

That "evidence" isn't by any chance based on the same method you use to recognize talent, is it?

Because I hate to break it to you, but everybody Dana or his guys tells you is awesome, isn't actually necessarily awesome.
The average top 15 guy in the ufc is >>>> bellator champs based on resume and skill

The average top 15 guy in the ufc is >>>> bellator champs based on resume and skill

I'm sure you believe that. The problem is, this thread is casting some serious doubts on whether you understand what "skill" looks like if Dana or one of his hype folks isn't there to tell you.

I'm sure you believe that. The problem is, this thread is casting some serious doubts on whether you understand what "skill" looks like if Dana or one of his hype folks isn't there to tell you.
Bellator guys like pitbull can’t throw a proper 1-2

I agree TS. WCW needs to come back, I mean seriously fuck TNA.

I respek anyone who dares to step in a cage/ ring with 4 oz gloves. As for joining the UFC....If you are an absolute killer and the UFC is throwing bricks of cash at you to join but you refuse, it kinda tells me that you don’t think you will do well over there. Said situation is not always the case, though.... many guys make more money with sponsors outside the UFC. And I can guarantee you that 95% of fighters being offered big money and a title shot to join the UFC would/will sign in a heartbeat.

I respek anyone who dares to step in a cage/ ring with 4 oz gloves. If you are an absolute killer and the UFC is throwing bricks of cash at you to join but you refuse, it kinda tells me that you don’t think you will do well over there. Said situation is not always the case, though.... many guys know that they will make more money with sponsors. And btw, I can guarantee you that 95% of fighters being offered big money and a title shot in the UFC would/will sign in a heartbeat.
Disagree

Back