Duck Dodgers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who wins today at 125 lbs?

giphy.gif

vs

demetrius-johnson.gif

Fig is sharper i believe, not an easy fight but i would give him the slight edge on a finish, decision might go to DJ.

Figgy would grab dj by the throat and rapeslam/choke out dj

Johnson is just too fast and too well-rounded. I'd be genuinely surprised if Figuereido could beat the Jon Dodson that Mighty Mouse beat.

I was just thinking last night that a prime Dodson likely styles on Fig.

I'd love to see it. DJ likely wins though.

Figueiredo vs. Cejudo would be great too.

Obviously Figueiredo. The division's evolved. He dominated when it was brand new like when Ronda dominated WMMA.
You sure about that? Fig won the title against past prime Benavidez (who Mighty Mouse twice beat in his prime) and defended it against a dude off Contender Series who had no business being in a title fight. Mighty Mouse's wins over prime Joe B x 2, John Dodson x 2, Cejudo, Horiguchi, and Wilson Reis are all better wins than any of Fig's.

Listen, Fig is awesome, but it's ridiculous to diminish MM's accomplishments like that when Fig hasn't accomplished anything in the same universe as him yet. And he's barely even younger. Fig hasn't fought anywhere near Mighty Mouse's level of skill and would be the big underdog in that fight. Ridiculous how underrated MM still is from a huge portion of the fanbase on here.

UFC told me MM was the P4P #1 and most technical fighter that ever lived. UFC also told me the sport has massively evolved and every champ is the P4P best ever.

So now, as someone who is mentally retarded, I don't know what to believe. Nevermind me even trying to think about Cejudo in all of this.

You sure about that? Fig won the title against past prime Benavidez (who Mighty Mouse twice beat in his prime) and defended it against a dude off Contender Series who had no business being in a title fight. Mighty Mouse's wins over prime Joe B x 2, John Dodson x 2, Cejudo, Horiguchi, and Wilson Reis are all better wins than any of Fig's.

Listen, Fig is awesome, but it's ridiculous to diminish MM's accomplishments like that when Fig hasn't accomplished anything in the same universe as him yet. And he's barely even younger. Fig hasn't fought anywhere near Mighty Mouse's level of skill and would be the big underdog in that fight. Ridiculous how underrated MM still is from a huge portion of the fanbase on here.
Figgy got 30-27d by Formiga just last year and now he beats MM easily?
/thread

Back