Media Demetrious Johnson Says Dana Lied About his Contract. Was told "We do Not Give PPV Points to Flyweight Guys"

The UFC promoted 125 in the beginning. MM? Not so much. 125 was created for Joe B and MM was a cinderella story who morphed into MMA jesus.

They put his best fights on free tv for a few years and put his shitty matchups on PPV. When MM finally got good matchups on PPV for UFC 186 and UFC 191 they didn't put a second title fight on the card. 191 was okay but UFC 186 was basically a free card you had to pay for. There was certainly enthusiasm for 125 in the beginning from the UFC but they were never sold on MM.
BS. Entire TUF season of champions to face MM who they spent the entire season hyping. The amount of push behind a guy that drew such low interest across every demographic was in itself a turn off.

Maybe if they promoted mighty mouse fights he'd have been a draw.

This is easily one of the biggest bullshit things that gets traction in this sport. You had him fighting on Fox multiple times, on NFL playoff Jan card with Rampage on it that got millions of viewers. He fought on free tv, he had a whole season of TUF to find a challenger, Dana calling him the best fighter in the world and then headlined PPV.

HE DIDNT SELL.

They did more for Mighty Mouse than a bunch of champs, guys who sold way more than him didnt get half the push MM got.

CM Punk made $500k? Lmao. That's probably why Dana hates paying fighters.

Ban yourself.
Oh' please.

The little guys aren't a draw. Deal with it. I mean, you guys are telling me that this guy is the most exciting fighter ever, and yet, like most, I couldn't give two fucks to even remember him. His ears are more memorable than his fights.

That's the problem you hardcore dorks are working against. Nobody but you purists, give a flying fuck about what a guy who weighs less than my sister does in the cage.

I believe it. Classic bozo move from Dana "Pinocchio" White.

"Touching the nose during or after a statement may indicate the statement is a lie. This is sometimes called the "Pinocchio Effect." The brain sends an impulse to the tip of the nose when a lie is spoken, and the touch is an unconscious reaction to that impulse."

Dana White Greedy.jpg

Oh' please.

The little guys aren't a draw. Deal with it. I mean, you guys are telling me that this guy is the most exciting fighter ever, and yet, like most, I couldn't give two fucks to even remember him. His ears are more memorable than his fights.

That's the problem you hardcore dorks are working against. Nobody but you purists, give a flying fuck about what a guy who weighs less than my sister does in the cage.
I think Johnson Vs Horiguchi was the last time they even went to Quebec lol only 10K tickets sold for an arena that has 23K capacity. They legitimately closed half of the venue.

Oh' please.

Hate to inform you but it's MMA, hardly anyone is a "draw". There are exceptions.
Conor (little guy) is the biggest draw ever. Not a HW not LHW.. not even Middleweight lol.

Hate to inform you but it's MMA, hardly anyone is a "draw". There are exceptions.
Conor (little guy) is the biggest draw ever. Not a HW not LHW.. not even Middleweight lol.
He had personality. Something you "purists" hate, while wondering aloud why bland and boring fighters can't get over. He was also punching down. He's not a natural Mouse-weight. Just went in there to kick some boys around, which he did. Made a career standing over the corpses of little guys.

Yeah I can see pewdiepie convincing people to watch MMA lol.

Get out of here.

Pewdiepie? he's not even relevant anymore, the fact that you think he is shows you're behind the times by at least 10 yrs. it's Mr Beast or gtfo, and if you don't think UFC would love for a UFC fighter to make a video with Mr Beast you are fucking high.

Pewdiepie? he's not even relevant anymore, the fact that you think he is shows you're behind the times by at least 10 yrs. it's Mr Beast or gtfo, and if you don't think UFC would love for a UFC fighter to make a video with Mr Beast you are fucking high.

Lol.. Mrbeastgaming is dead. And no UFC fighter is ever doing a video with mrbeast.

Damn, I've never been a fan of DJ, but while watching this video I realized that I kinda miss him. Getting old and sentimental, huh 😢

"Give me PPV points and put me on Conor McGregor cards" is what he said.

He wanted to mooch off draws.

CM Punk made $500k? Lmao. That's probably why Dana hates paying fighters.
He dont care.

That was a worthy investment. Once they pay the money for the PPV it dont matter if punk shits the bed. The fans cant get their money back.

Dana doesn't really know how to promote the little guys. Boxing has made a ton of money off of them.

Oh shit, people earning money for the company gets paid more than the one who doesn't?

Groundbreaking.

Way to intentionally miss the point, dumbass. DJ is pointing out that Dana LIED when he said he didn't want PPV points.

Defend your tomato daddy elsewhere.

Dana white Pinnokio is his nake yess

Attachments

• IMG_3523.gif
    IMG_3523.gif
    1,015.4 KB · Views: 0
Dana's a fuckwitt, he pushs guys that have no appeal yet can't do a thing with MM. If MM was around now WME would make him profitable with the right promotion strategy.

Back