Social Democrat Says There’s A Direct Link Between Slavery And COVID

There's a meme for everything

images

Look at the state of that. "Im angry a the world because I'm a fat, ugly mess and nobody pays me any attention".

So what do you want a pat and the head and reparations cause people like you "freed the slaves"...you must be related to Sheila Jackson Lee

Fortunately no I do not share any genetics with Sheila Jackson Lee. Thanks for the opportunity to confirm that jubilant fact.

Also by "we" freed them i meant republicans but you would have found something to bitch about and harp on no matter what. It's part of YOUR genetics. Some people are just little whiny bitches.

Also by "we" freed them i meant republicans

Damn right!

But one thing that has always confused me: why did all the republicans move south after the war and get all religous? and why all the dem southerners turn agnostic and move to north and to the coasts?

Damn right!

But one thing that has always confused me: why did all the republicans move south after the war and get all religous? and why all the dem southerners turn agnostic and move to north and to the coasts?

You believe Lincoln would be a modern Democrat? Amusing.

Pretty sure you can't say blacks or anyone is genetically different... Or is it finally advantageous to mention?

This is really it. A HR rep controls everything. Its happening to everyone. This is it.

Black people will never be able to escape the victim mentality because of people like this. Our great, great grandkids will be having this exact same conversation.
White great great grandkids? Given the trajectory of hatred I fear for their safety nevermind having a voice.

Back