Elections Democrats: Vote for us or the USA may stop funding the Ukraine War

I paid off my loans. Helping others isnt taking anything away from me. What's the old saying? Doing good results in being surrounded by good.
My beef with it is its not solving the problem. He should have done the free community college deal instead. Same with the marijuana pardons. The law is still on the books. Seems like pandering and keeping leverage to do it again for votes.

My beef with it is its not solving the problem. He should have done the free community college deal instead. Same with the marijuana pardons. The law is still on the books. Seems like pandering and keeping leverage to do it again for votes.
Agree on free college, but i'm not sure the financing of community college is setup to handle that burden. The way public schools are funded is a disaster already. Regarding MJ he has asked to reclassify the drug which is a step forward towards legalization or decriminalization.

It's a proxy war at best and only continuing to bring about the economical crash necessary for their 'build back better' New World Order

Plandemic was stage 1 and this is stage 2

What the? How do you guys not know the actual timeline.... The botched Bay of pigs attempt was before the missiles were stationed in Cuba.

After the failed U.S. attempt to overthrow the Castro regime in Cuba with the Bay of Pigs invasion, (17 Apr 1961 – 20 Apr 1961) and while the Kennedy administration planned Operation Mongoose, in July 1962 Soviet premier Nikita Khrushchev reached a secret agreement with Cuban premier Fidel Castro to place Soviet nuclear missiles in Cuba to deter any future invasion attempt.

Not only that after the failed Bay of pigs attempt. Operation Mongoose began.. all before the " missile crisis "

The Cuban Project, also known as Operation Mongoose, was an extensive campaign of terrorist attacks against civilians and covert operations carried out by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency in Cuba.[10] It was officially authorized on November 30, 1961 by US President John F. Kennedy. The name Operation Mongoose had been agreed at a prior White House meeting on November 4, 1961. The operation was run out of JM/WAVE, a major secret United States covert operations and intelligence gathering station established a year earlier in Miami, Florida,[11][12] and led by United States Air Force General Edward Lansdale on the military side and William King Harvey at the CIA and went into effect after the failed Bay of Pigs Invasion.

So basically... usa tried to overthrow the Cuban regime... then funded terrorists to attack civilians.. After that USSR offered to place weapons in Cuba. But obviously not for that reason alone. It was also due to similar weapons systems being placed in Italy and Turkey by the US.

The Cuban Missile Crisis, also known as the October Crisis of 1962 (Spanish: Crisis de Octubre), the Caribbean Crisis (Russian: Карибский кризис, tr. Karibsky krizis, IPA: [kɐˈrʲipskʲɪj ˈkrʲizʲɪs]), or the Missile Scare, was a 35-day (16 October – 20 November 1962) confrontation between the United States and the Soviet Union, which escalated into an international crisis when American deployments of missiles in Italy and Turkey were matched by Soviet deployments of similar ballistic missiles in Cuba.

President Kennedy chose a less aggressive course of action, in order to avoid a declaration of war. After consultation with EXCOMM, Kennedy ordered a naval "quarantine" on October 22 to prevent further missiles from reaching Cuba.[4] By using the term "quarantine", rather than "blockade" (an act of war by legal definition), the United States was able to avoid the implications of a state of war.[

Kind of like Russia trying to overthrow Ukraine. Then funding seperatists in donbas. Declaring it a " special operation " to avoid declaration of war. And usa counters by providing weapons to Ukraine

Same shit different countries. There's absolutely no moral high ground to be found here.
I knew that, sorry if that wasn't clear. The US was involved in Bay of Pigs which was an invasion of Cuba so I didn't want him pointing it out in response to my "we never invaded Cuba" so felt I had to mention it even though it came before the Cuban Missile crisis.

Point is we did have a Soviet client state right next to us and one that hosted nuclear missiles no less and we never tried a full on invasion despite the fact that it'd probably be a lot easier for us.

46d06f7cafc201284483a788bd5e2267.gif

Political Parties.

i do. i rent out one of our homes to friends that can't afford it. We also donate to various charities and organizations we support. Also opening a business based on teaching children STEM in the next 8 months or so. But helping some right wing dork on sherdog with his bills, hahaha no. That's not the same as student loan forgiveness.
So you're not putting your money where your mouth is.

<BC1>

Impossible, voter fraud doesn't exist and implying it does is a threat to democracy.
Ah yes , everything is black and white, might as well scrap the whole system and just go back to monarchies I guess.
And to think this is the best thing you could think of to say.

Ah yes , everything is black and white, might as well scrap the whole system and just go back to monarchies I guess.
And to think this is the best thing you could think of to say.
I'm not following, but questioning elections is fascism.

I'm not following, but questioning elections is fascism.
Whatever you have to tell yourself, not my or anyone else’s fault your feeling get in the way of you understanding facts. Maybe if you keep crying things will change.

Back