Can your daddy give us backstage passes
With all his political power
With all his political power
It seems to me like you could dance better than you do

So you went to a party at Jacqualine Onassis
If you're so smart why don't you wear glasses
So you can see what the future might bring
So you can see what tomorrow might be

of course its real, but I don't believe all the spectacle of a traditional exorcisim per say, too much fluff

demons tremble at the name of Jesus, so if you encounter one cast it out in the name of Jesus

no ones supposed to be having these extended comversations and struggles with devils lol

man tends to overcomplicate that which God has simply laid out

of course its real, but I don't believe all the spectacle of a traditional exorcisim per say, too much fluff

demons tremble at the name of Jesus, so if you encounter one cast it out in the name of Jesus

no ones supposed to be having these extended comversations and struggles with devils lol

man tends to overcomplicate that which God has simply laid out

And if demons are fearful of a mere word, what does that tell you?

@dembones22

I just received the second ingredient, the one that activates the first.

Please inform all of the Nephalim about this. IF you deny them the opportunity to have a free will decision on this matter, they will be kinda pissed off at you when they find out.

There is plenty for all. It's in my bird bath out front. Special arrangements can be made if this is not kosher. And it can be taken for special delivery purposes. My cup is full and anyone can partake.

not a mere word, but the name of Jesus, name above all names

Better to think of it in terms of a sound that has a very specific meaning.

THEY know him.

You know, if you study the old testament you'd know this but...........

People were really short in Noah's day and they said Nephilim were giants and their sons with human mothers were half giants.

So if you're a lil manlet maybe you're all human.

But every guy over 6'0" has that Nephilim blood already in our veins.

2 seconds of googling reveals this is a story penned by David Icke. In other words unreliable at best.

IF you have followed Lucid dreamer, you would know that they provide the best available intel. And I do the same. I've separated the wheat from the chaff mang and then I share the best of the best, the cream of the crop with you mangs.

You know, if you study the old testament you'd know this but...........

People were really short in Noah's day and they said Nephilim were giants and their sons with human mothers were half giants.

So if you're a lil manlet maybe you're all human.

But every guy over 6'0" has that Nephilim blood already in our veins.

I'm always confused by people who drudge up extinct labels and re-contextualize them for today.

There is no such thing as Nephilim blood how could anyone substantiate your ideas about height? Nearly every single biblical label is dead. Babylonians? lol wut

IF you have followed Lucid dreamer, you would know that they provide the best available intel. And I do the same. I've separated the wheat from the chaff mang and then I share the best of the best, the cream of the crop with you mangs.

Nothing that is best of anything has David Icke's name connected with it.

Back