International Denmark’s new policy seeks to integrate immigrants; critics are calling the policy discrimination

It is easier to destroy all of the small western countries first. These moves are the calf kicks of world domination. They start small but in the end they add up and will cripple the west.

“Denmark’s new policy mandates integration in low-income neighborhoods inhabited by mostly “non-western” immigrants through reeducation, demolition, and policing.

The goal: a massive social engineering project to dismantle immigrant enclaves and force integration into Danish society. The policy will require young children from these neighborhoods to spend 25 hours a week in preschools to learn the Danish language and values.

The real head scratcher is anyone that could find something wrong with this. It's how it should be. Hey ypu want to live here okay we will help you . This is how we live , these are our values, etc. You want to live here there's certain guidelines you need to uphold . If a man wants to live in a different country it's on him to conform to his new environment not his new country to conform to him.

I think a melting pot is a good thing, but intentionally breaking up communities isn't going to make that happen. Melting into a new society doesn't mean buring every bridge to your past behind you.

Breaking up families and making them live further apart really won't have a major bearing on anything. People will learn the local tongue because they work and their kids speak it at school and they have friends that only speak the local language, not because it's inconvenient to see their cousin, and go to their church. That's not how people work.

No problem I see. They don’t have to be there at all of it is so burdensome to them. The gall of some folks expecting to be able to do whatever they want, wherever they want, I’m the entirety of the planet.

Last edited:
Back