Deserves its own thread: AJ’s post-fight freakout

panem-et-circenses

In the garden
Reaction score
Going to update the OP with video in a bit. For those who saw that… cringey display, where AJ talked about almost going to prison, all the while disrespecting boxing’s greats (right?), what are your thoughts?

Transcribing some of it (all quotes are AJ)

‘How did you beat me’
‘Wait, wait I’m talking’
‘Sorry’ [for taking the Ukraine flag]
‘If you knew my story, you would understand . . . I ain’t no fucking amateur boxer, from five years old that was an elite prospect as a youth, I was going to jail’
‘If I got sentenced, I wouldn’t be able to fight’
‘G14 raise your hand!’
‘I’m not a twelve round fighter. Look at me!’ [LOL]
‘I’m a new breed of heavyweights [didn’t think I would hear about new breed fighters again]. All them heavyweights — Mike Tyson, Sonny Listen, Jack Dempsey. Oh, ah, he don’t throw combinations like Rocky Marciano. Cause I ain’t fucking 14 stone. I’m 18 stone’.

‘I was studying Ukraine and where the champions come from, it’s an amazing country but I ain’t ever been there, but at the same time what’s happening in there is, I don’t know what’s happening’.

[talking to Loma, who is off camera] ‘there was issues in Ukraine in your second fight. There was civil war’.

Last edited:
98165169.jpg.0.jpg

Said in the other thread, looks like he’s been hanging out with Kanye West.

I chortled while simultaneously cringing like fuck.

yeah, i really dont know what to make of it. frustration under pressure probably?

As if he was forced to juice himself up to get those beach muscles.
You can tell by his head shape and narrow frame/body that he isn’t supposed to be that size. He’s will’d his body past it’s natural peak and that’s why he suffers in later rounds. When he’s gassed he doesn’t even breathe heavy, it’s his lactic buildup because of his muscles on that tiny frame.

Last edited:
I thought he was great.

Acted like a butthurt sherdogger for a few minutes, then proceeded metamorphing into a cheerleader.

What a fool. Good thing I stopped watching after the decision got announced. God bless usyk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back