Law Details of Fani Willis’ alleged ‘improper’ relationship with prosecutor may go public as judge unseals his divorce case

he's a canadian nazi of the canada's people party. canada's trumpy little fascist party that didn't even win a single seat at the last election.

you vote for this turd?

GJnmdhlWUAAY1aC

didn't your girl cheat on you with one of the freedom truckers?

i support the trucker movement thing and i never cared much for any of that covid and lockdown and vaccine pass shit so thats probably the wrong angle you want to go with pal.

and why am i responding to a dude who literally cucked out for cucker tarlson. a dude who cost his company nearly a billion dollars because he'd rather peddle bullshit and lies and tell people what they hear rather than to tell the truth. its bad enough that faux noise called arizona for brandon but then fauxnoisefan had the greatest case of buyers remorse after his hero got shitcanned for repeatedly lying to him. so much so that he even changed his nickname. i mean lol.

you know, bud light once put a tranny on a beer can one day and it enraged the maga toddlers. i never thought i would hear the end of it. and i dont care much for any of the whole gender bending shit and i always aligned with the whole boys have a penis girls have a vagina thing, but i didn't cuck out and change my forum name or take a rifle to a case of bud light or anything. but then again i don't drink that monkey piss anyways so thats probably a bad example.

Didn't know this was happening, thought next step would be that appeal, but I guess the judge said he would keep addressing motions, while the appeals makes their decision.

Hearing today at 10 est, arguing again to dismiss the case. From what I gather, this is a continuation of the motions that lead to the decision the judge made to toss some of the charges.

This article explains the defense team's filings. https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/georgia-trump-case-motions-election-interference-fulton-county

As so, Trump's lawyer will be arguing that since the prosecutors did not identify any oath of office they broke, or anything in the constitution, that they solicitation of criminal activity does not make sense and the rest should be tossed.

Moreover, David Shaffer's lawyer will be arguing the same thing, but in addition, and this to me is the most interesting, that language used by the prosecution such as "fake electors", "duly elected and qualified presidential electors," and similar terms are incorrect, as he was following lawyer advice regarding the electoral count act of 1892 (which they changed in either 2021 or 2022 to prevent this kind of effort in the future)

That to me is interesting, because the left uses the term "fake electors" all the time, part of this court hearing will be on that very language.

Live stream

Last edited:
Boring day across the board. Thought the defense for Trump and company was weak and did not effectively bring up the charges that were dismissed.

I did agree with what Trump and codefense argued, but they could have done better.

Also, it seemed the court did not want to discuss the electoral count act at all costs lol

Last edited:
Wow, after getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars, almost a million, dude is citing poverty as why he is unable to pay alimony and child support. Maybe he should be renting so many cabins and having a cruise guy.

During the investigation into his affair, it was revealed he had made over $700,000 while working for the DA, and had spent thousands on lavish trips for himself and Fani to the Caribbean, Central America and California.

However, he is now seeking an emergency hearing to lower his spousal support, expenses and the financial obligations he agreed to pay Joycelyn in a temporary settlement reached Jan. 30 in the Cobb County divorce case.

Wade’s filing comes in response to Joycelyn, his wife of more than 20 years, accusing him last week of refusing to pay child support for their two kids, money for rent and for her urgent medical procedures.

She claimed she spent all her money — which she would have used for much-needed surgery — on their son and daughter after Wade abruptly cut them off, telling them to “get the money from your mother,” the papers claimed.

Wow, after getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars, almost a million, dude is citing poverty as why he is unable to pay alimony and child support. Maybe he should be renting so many cabins and having a cruise guy.

During the investigation into his affair, it was revealed he had made over $700,000 while working for the DA, and had spent thousands on lavish trips for himself and Fani to the Caribbean, Central America and California.

However, he is now seeking an emergency hearing to lower his spousal support, expenses and the financial obligations he agreed to pay Joycelyn in a temporary settlement reached Jan. 30 in the Cobb County divorce case.

Wade’s filing comes in response to Joycelyn, his wife of more than 20 years, accusing him last week of refusing to pay child support for their two kids, money for rent and for her urgent medical procedures.

She claimed she spent all her money — which she would have used for much-needed surgery — on their son and daughter after Wade abruptly cut them off, telling them to “get the money from your mother,” the papers claimed.

Well I for one am glad Fani decided to break up with this man..

this is it.

Back