dethrone fight shorts

O

OSB Flyweight

anyone know is dethrone fight shorts run big or small?
im a size 28 but i like these shorts alot Dethrone Army w/Black DTR Fight Shorts - MMAWarehouse.com

if u guys know that wuld be great or if u guys can post links to fight shorts that fit size 28, either fitted or elastic waistband, but in this army green or army green with white kinda like chad mendez's shorts when he fought on the aldo vs. faber WEC

I have a review of the dethrone shorts on my site but I cant post a link to it. Sorry :(

is it through any of your posts on here? or a different site?

all i really need to know is if they run small or true to size

I suppose you should check his signature.

I just got a pair last week, they run true to size, I am very happy with them, but let it be said that I have not been incredibly disappointed with a pair of fight shorts I have purchased yet.

Th quality of these shorts is great but for me I found they shifted around my waist like crazy.

Hello, i know this is a really old thead but i couldn't found a better one.

I have a problem and hope someone can help me here. I'm from Germany und i'm looking for a Dethrone shorts.
Dethrone stuff is hard to get here in Germany and the only good address i know is the Dethrone homepage.
I'm looking for this shorts in size 30 but it's out of stock on the homepage.

https://www.dethrone.com/collections/performance/products/dethrone-fight-shorts-short

I would be very happy if someone knows an online store where the shorts are still available.

Greets
Franky

Back