Media Diaries Of A Street Fighter Documentary (Jorge Masvidal)

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
A film by Genghis Con (Isaac Kesington), a familiar name who directed and brought you Jorge’s previous acclaimed documentaries, ‘Miami Hustle’ and ‘Tales From The Grind.’ Follow Jorge as he prepares to face Nate Diaz on the road to the BMF title @ UFC 244 Madison Square Garden New York.

Preview:

Ep 1:

He is living off his hype right now. He is doing his thing. But as soon as it gets derailed he will be back fighting random guys on the prelims or gang banging for money.

He is living off his hype right now. He is doing his thing. But as soon as it gets derailed he will be back fighting random guys on the prelims or gang banging for money.

Gang banging your mom for money lol. Is that why your name is AmericanCrackBaby? Your mom would do anything for crack and that’s how you were born.

<RomeroSalute>

Watching Askren get sent to the next universe never fails to make me chuckle

Most overrated hypetrain in MMA history

Gang banging your mom for money lol. Is that why your name is AmericanCrackBaby? Your mom would do anything for crack and that’s how you were born.

<RomeroSalute>
<6>

<RomeroSalute>

You sound like you have experience with him. Are you gonna swallow or spit?

Gang banging your mom for money lol. Is that why your name is AmericanCrack? Your mom would do anything for crack and that’s how you were born.

<RomeroSalute>
Ouch. On a separate note, I’ve read somewhere before the media gods suppressed his rape case, that Kobe prefers to go poo-poo on ladies rather than have traditional sex. Fedor does not approve.

<Lmaoo>

tenor.gif

<escalate99><TheWire1>

Ouch. On a separate note, I’ve read somewhere before the media gods suppressed his rape case, that Kobe prefers to go poo-poo on ladies rather than have traditional sex. Fedor does not approve.

<Lmaoo>

You ever see that John McAfee documentary? He hires 'prostitutes' and cuts holes in the bottom of a hammock and lays under it.

That shit ain't sex. Pun not intended.

Alright... This thread went sideways. I've got to go clear my mind now.

did Jorge bang your sister? what's the big beef/hate all about? :)

Back