Did anyone else notice Olivera just fell over before the fight ending elbows?

ArkhamAsylum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Right before Olivera ended up on bottom he literally just fell down on his own. I'll post a video when I find one, but I think there was something seriously wrong before the end of the fight.

I think he was just exhausted tbh, and rightfully so.

Those guys chipped a portion of their very souls off in that one.

what was wrong is that he got hurt and dropped down so the ref would end it, the ref didnt end it then he's like fuck what do i have to do? so he eventually taps....but nothing happens and he keeps getting hit, so he just probably covered up and went to his happy place mentally and finally when he opened his eyes the nightmare was over.

what was wrong is that he got hurt and dropped down so the ref would end it, the ref didnt end it then he's like fuck what do i have to do? so he eventually taps....but nothing happens and he keeps getting hit, so he just probably covered up and went to his happy place mentally and finally when he opened his eyes the nightmare was over.
deep

Which Olivera? The both got finished with elbows.

He tends to do that. Cub hit him and then he fell like 5 seconds later.

Gassed. May be blood loss too lol.

Maybe the pain from the injured nose was too much, same thing happened between Rory vs Lawler.

He used way too much energy going for those chokes in round one. I think he took Felder's submission defense too lightly. I don't think too many of those attempts were very deep. Rogan thought otherwise, I don't know I could be wrong.

Back