Did Carmouche put on the worst striking display in MMA History? FACTS INSIDE

Ok, but that doesn't mean there is a huge gap in abilities. Their end score for their fight was 49-46 and it did not look like a complete domination.

she's 0-4 against Shevchenko overall. if that doesn't mean there's a considerable gap i don't know what to say, maybe Valentina should start killing her opponents.

she's 0-4 against Shevchenko overall. if that doesn't mean there's a considerable gap i don't know what to say, maybe Valentina should start killing her opponents.

Shevchenko is 0-2 against Nunes.

DC is 0-2 against Jones.

Yet, both rival pairs consider the other to be close to their level.

I never said Joanna was on the same level as Valentina.

Val is another one of those Woodley champs thats just content to cruise to decisions that could be finishes.

Shes not even a good decisioner like Colby or Dom

I know what she was trying to do. Trying to convince Valentina that she was going to throw a combo (while not committing), drawing the counter from Valentina, for which she would then go for a takedown.

The problem with this tactic is that you need your opponent to respect your hands or to bite on your fakes, neither of which she did, so she ended up just shadow-boxing for the most part.

A horrible fight, and typical of WMMA

This fight alone should result in the entire WMMA being cut.

idk but i was rooting for Liz and now i never want to see or hear about her again
Ms. Carmouche will always break your heart.
carmouche-rousey-near-submission.gif

Ok, but that doesn't mean there is a huge gap in abilities. Their end score for their fight was 49-46 and it did not look like a complete domination.
Agreed.

I know what she was trying to do. Trying to convince Valentina that she was going to throw a combo (while not committing), drawing the counter from Valentina, for which she would then go for a takedown.

The problem with this tactic is that you need your opponent to respect your hands or to bite on your fakes, neither of which she did, so she ended up just shadow-boxing for the most part.

A horrible fight, and typical of WMMA
She should have known it wouldnt work. Val is too good for that. Enough evidence to know Val is too cautious in general to not see that coming.

Shevchenko is 0-2 against Nunes.

DC is 0-2 against Jones.

Yet, both rival pairs consider the other to be close to their level.

I never said Joanna was on the same level as Valentina.
Its really Val's style on top of her skill. Joanna likes to throw alot of volume strikes,Val likes to throw a low number of heavy counters that Joanna dont wanna take. Joanna wants to feint her way in,but Val's cautious unhurried style means she wont bite on those. Thats the thing with Val. An aggressive fighter is gonna get taked down by her. Trying to contend with her in a technical battle wont work cos no one else can contend with her in that way. So people always are gonna get stuck on the outside,where they get picked apart,and popped with a 1 - 2 whenever they get too close. She dont need to go for the finish,when thats all she needs to win,(almost) every time. Jessica Eye tried to take it to her on the inside,we saw what happened.

Her style reminds me of Jose Aldo,honestly.

Carmouche went 1/40 on head strikes in a fight that had a significant amount of stand-up time.

That's an accuracy of 2.5%.

Did she officially put on the worst display of striking in UFC history?

View attachment 628237

Edit:

Also props to Valentina... she is super hard to hit.

Carmouche went 1/40 - 2.5% accuracy
Jessica Eye - 0/7 - 0% accuracy
Joanna went 12/133 - 9% accuracy
Cachoeira 2/12 - 16% accuracy

She's only taken 15 total head strikes in 4 fights since dropping down a division.

Second Edit:

Take your incel arguing somewhere else. Not everybody on this forum wants to hear a bunch of Americans calling each other virgins. Do that shit on your Grindr accounts.
How many strikes did Dieago throw when he only landed 8 in 4.5 RDS against BJ?

Lol, Cachoeira 2/12 - 16% accuracy

Cachoeira is the best on the list. CachGOAT vs Joanna Contender for the next TS.

The answer is not yes obviously! I like it

So do I. Funny thing, where there's a boring fight by a latino or black or men's or whatever fighter we don't say all of it should be banned. :)

Carmouche went 1/40 on head strikes in a fight that had a significant amount of stand-up time.

That's an accuracy of 2.5%.

Did she officially put on the worst display of striking in UFC history?

View attachment 628237

Edit:

Also props to Valentina... she is super hard to hit.

Carmouche went 1/40 - 2.5% accuracy
Jessica Eye - 0/7 - 0% accuracy
Joanna went 12/133 - 9% accuracy
Cachoeira 2/12 - 16% accuracy

She's only taken 15 total head strikes in 4 fights since dropping down a division.

Second Edit:

Take your incel arguing somewhere else. Not everybody on this forum wants to hear a bunch of Americans calling each other virgins. Do that shit on your Grindr accounts.

Yes, it sucked. Honestly could not figure Carmouche's 'game plan' if any.

And Valentina is very good.

Not as stupid as you apparently. But you also admitted to being delusional, so not like anyone is surprised.
Delusional? Shevchenko dodging these measure jabs like Roy Jones Jr. in his prim, hell yeah!!!
How can you be so stupid to even come with Liz Carmouche as serious striking danger for seasoned striker and making some argument about it,lol<{outtahere}>. Were they trading in pocket or something like that? Was it war of feints and striking magic? Nope. They were staring at each other for 95% of "fight". Jedrzejczyk landed same amount of strikes on Shevchenko as Amanda Nunes while coming from weight class below. Yet some people coming with some part of statistics that proving what exactly, that she likes to use jabs, lol? Shevchenko's fanbase is trash, hey she is still 1-1 vs fighter like Carmouche, and tbh Carmouche still better in this rivalry, cus she finished Shevchenko, somehow, luck or not.

Back