Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Working dogs that attack livestock and children should be put down. However, I prefer my candidates to lie about reality and portray themselves as perfect angels. The less human the better.

GMIa-J9X0AAPQM_

even catturd is triggered, and just the other month he went on a rant about how he ran over and killed his own dog.

Last edited:
It's hard to judge the situation without reading and understanding the full context, but a 14? 18? month-old dog should not be attacking livestock or children. That's more than a training issue - for example, Commander Biden.

god forbid what would happen to her children if they misbehaved or she wasn't able to train them.

Thanks for the giggle. A 14-month-old child should not be attacking livestock. If she acquires complete presidential immunity, god help us all.

she's gonna kill your puppies just to own the libs.

I can't imagine this mattering anyone who might vote R.

Besides which, didn't she facilitate the cover up when her AG committed vehicular homocide, and also support the blocking of a law being passed in her state to legalize cannibis?

Working dogs that attack livestock and children should be put down. However, I prefer my candidates to lie about reality and portray themselves as perfect angels. The less human the better.
That's actually what the majority of these Posters or pawns want that belong to Political Parties...especially whatever a politician does they better not put out a Mean Tweet or admit something they did in their childhood.

I can't imagine this mattering anyone who might vote R.

Besides which, didn't she facilitate the cover up when her AG committed vehicular homocide, and also support the blocking of a law being passed in her state to legalize cannibis?
Um...Joes been in office for three years and controlled the majority of Congress and hasn't done squat when it comes to Cannabis. No re classification and no legalization or decriminalization on a federal level.....The Demorats are in bed with big Pharma just like the Rhinos are.

While this very may well be true, a lot of people don’t have that frame of reference and won’t be able to relate.

It is funny because if you look at the timing, this book was to help get her name out there, as a potential VP pick. She would be brought in as VP to help bring in the women vote. Women are the most likely to be turned off by this.

Basically ruins her chance of being VP

yeah it's going to turn even a huge chunk of Republicans off.

Even in movie screens more people respond more upset over a dog killed than 100 people getting killed

Imagine the level.of secret service she would need from having someone go John Wick on her

That’s the thing. It ISNT part of rural existence.

Used to be.

Both my parents and all my grandparents grew up on farms, and none of them understood the love modern people have for dogs and cats.

On farms they served a purpose or were superfluous.

My mother changed her tune when she eventually fell in love with one of my cats.

Back