Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apparently she also attributed this deed to laying out a fantastic plan to make America great again as well.

Lol

Kristi_Noem_portrait_cropped.jpg

I believe this is what Cunty Gnome looked like prior to having all her work done. .... she is Mega Maga Trash.

To the question... this revelation doesn't diminish my opinion of her, and I doubt that it will for her fellow Maga garbage people.

Last edited:
the whataboutisms and mental gymnastics we have to put ourselves through to defend the murders of innocent puppies.

sad.
Obama killed thousands of people with drones while he was President. those are facts, however inconvenient they may be for you. do you really think no pets were caught as "collateral damage" in all those drone strikes? not to mention all those pets who were waiting for their owners to come home and that never happened because Obama murdered their owners.

some goldfish is just swimming around in its little world and then in a blink it is dead because Obama fired a missile at the house. should the goldfish be held responsible because the person who bought them may or may not have been a terrorist? The Jesus I worship would say NO

but some conservative woman brutally murders her dog for being kinda annoying and suddenly she is a monster? where is the consistency?

Of course , everything is liberals fault and if a conservative does something wrong it’s because a liberal made them do it …..

you are the one taking away Noem's autonomy, not me. I never said somebody forced her to murder the puppy. Women actually ARE capable of making their own decisions except when it involves murdering unborn babies.

I don't know why people on voicing such strong opinions in this thread when the source material hasn't been produced.

An 18-month old dog isn't a "puppy", canines are sexually mature and already fully grown at that point, but if the reports are accurate in relaying what she recounted, no, shooting a dog because it is "untrainable" isn't a valid reason for euthanasia. That's true anywhere including in rural areas such as on farms & ranches. It also characterizes concerning behavior in a political leader. Somebody who is that quickly triggered to such an extreme measure, and would so callously discard the life of another living creature simply because it has no rights, and suffers no consequences for taking that action, well...it makes you wonder what else that sort of person is capable of doing given greater power without accountability.

What political affliation? You don't see people sticking to one political affliation relating to those Pitbull threads . It was like having some members from the conservative and liberals swapping out members to be on team pitbull and then see some liberals argue against other liberal members and vice versa. I always believed its always the owners fault and not the dog breed. However in the case of Kristi, the dog was more closely related to a Weimaraner than any pitbull or German Sheperd

Huh? What do pitbulls have to do with anything?

Obama killed thousands of people with drones while he was President. those are facts, however inconvenient they may be for you. do you really think no pets were caught as "collateral damage" in all those drone strikes? not to mention all those pets who were waiting for their owners to come home and that never happened because Obama murdered their owners.

some goldfish is just swimming around in its little world and then in a blink it is dead because Obama fired a missile at the house. should the goldfish be held responsible because the person who bought them may or may not have been a terrorist? The Jesus I worship would say NO

but some conservative woman brutally murders her dog for being kinda annoying and suddenly she is a monster? where is the consistency?

If you're gonna be angry about drone strikes, Trump admin executed more drone strikes in 2 years than Obama did in 8.

Trump also removed oversight of those drone strikes, so the true number that Trump killed will never be known, as the reporting of drone strike casualties was an Obama-era rule that Trump repealed. So, thanks to genius Trump, drone strike casualties are now a secret with no accountability for those ordering the strikes. What a totally awesome 'anti-establishment' president Trump was, making the government more secretive and removing checks and balances.

you are the one taking away Noem's autonomy, not me. I never said somebody forced her to murder the puppy. Women actually ARE capable of making their own decisions except when it involves murdering unborn babies.
Something that is inside of a womb and is dependent upon the woman/the host for survival is a bit different of a scenario

I don't know why people on voicing such strong opinions in this thread when the source material hasn't been produced.

An 18-month old dog isn't a "puppy", canines are sexually mature and already fully grown at that point, but if the reports are accurate in relaying what she recounted, no, shooting a dog because it is "untrainable" isn't a valid reason for euthanasia. That's true anywhere including in rural areas such as on farms & ranches. It also characterizes concerning behavior in a political leader. Somebody who is that quickly triggered to such an extreme measure, and would so callously discard the life of another living creature simply because it has no rights, and suffers no consequences for taking that action, well...it makes you wonder what else that sort of person is capable of doing given greater power without accountability.

I thought it was 14months, not that it matters really, I also think in the book a detail is that one of the final straws was that it killed a neighbors chickens. Not sure if that warrants killing it either. I never had a work dog, only hypoallergenic lap dogs, not sure if that behavior is readily unlearned with training.

I first saw talk of this last night and didn’t think much of it, certainly wasn’t going to make a thread. But then today I saw democrat governors trolling her, I thought it was pretty interesting and funny. What bad timing for her as Trump will be picking his VP candidate relatively soon

Dogs are killed for killing livestock all the time on Farms and 90 percent of these people bashing Kristi for this nothing burger never stepped foot on a farm in their life....

Otherwise known as 98% of the population of the US and for all intents and purposes, almost the entire electorate.

I.e. the people whose opinion actually matters.

Working dogs that attack livestock and children should be put down. However, I prefer my candidates to lie about reality and portray themselves as perfect angels. The less human the better.

There is a difference between (a) not lying about reality and (b) needlessly volunteering information nobody asked for which you know your audience does not possess the context to properly understand.

In case it wasn't clear from the responses from everyone else in the thread, doing the latter, means you're an Grade A moron.

I am never going to read her book and so I am as informed on the matter now as I will be when the book comes out

I do hope that Joe or Alex (maybe too political?) has her on a podcast. It would be nice to hear this in her own words

I can't imagine this mattering anyone who might vote R.

Besides which, didn't she facilitate the cover up when her AG committed vehicular homocide, and also support the blocking of a law being passed in her state to legalize cannibis?

Don’t forget people, they found the victims glasses on the floor of the AG’s vehicle. But he didn’t know he hit someone.

If you're gonna be angry about drone strikes, Trump admin executed more drone strikes in 2 years than Obama did in 8.

Trump also removed oversight of those drone strikes, so the true number that Trump killed will never be known, as the reporting of drone strike casualties was an Obama-era rule that Trump repealed. So, thanks to genius Trump, drone strike casualties are now a secret with no accountability for those ordering the strikes. What a totally awesome 'anti-establishment' president Trump was, making the government more secretive and removing checks and balances.

I was waiting for people to somehow try to make this about Trump. did not take long. my questions remains - how many puppies do you think Obama killed in drone strikes?

Something that is inside of a womb and is dependent upon the woman/the host for survival is a bit different of a scenario

this is an odd way for you to say that you agree with one of my points.

Is that true?

blog_drone_strikes-1.jpg

Apparently the dog was only 14 months.

In my experience, full grown but not totally mature.

Otherwise known as 98% of the population of the US and for all intents and purposes, almost the entire electorate.

I.e. the people whose opinion actually matters.

There is a difference between (a) not lying about reality and (b) needlessly volunteering information nobody asked for which you know your audience does not possess the context to properly understand.

In case it wasn't clear from the responses from everyone else in the thread, doing the latter, means you're an Grade A moron.
Isn't the "hard nosed, independent, country woman" her brand though?
I don't know anything about the woman, but that's the impression I got from her tweets.
Reminded me of Palin.

Back