Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you mean obama derangement syndrome. you cant make an argument, you cant refute my point. you can't handle any valid criticism towards an adjudicated fraudster and rapist. all you can do is stamp your feet and cry about obama in a pathetic attempt to deflect.

and for what it's worth that whole TDS thing of yours has went stale ever since that fraudster and rapist got pink socked in the election and then the maga trash threw a nuclear toddler tantrum at the capitol and then got hauled off to jail to own the libs. try harder and get some new material.

i mean look at all these soyboy maga snowflakes who melted the fuck down after their rapist messiah got destroyed in an election, all crying for their mommies in jail, balling their poor little eyes out in front of judges, taking their peaceful and orderly tours of the american justice system and earning themselves a felony criminal record and some time behind bars all because of their love for some rapist and fraudster who repeatedly lied to them and told them to give him their money. i mean all these people have fucked their lives up and shit, and enrique tarrio ain't gonna be released from prison until sometime around the year 2045 and all, and for the last 4 years all these people do is just sit around crying about obama, hunter's laptop, stolen election fantasies and election fraud fairy tales, and whatever it is that brandon is doing lately, but me, i'm sitting here in my non-fbi raided house, still unindicted and facing 0 felony charges, drinking myself some beers and watching a hockey game, doing just fine right now, and i haven't murdered any puppies either. so tell me who's deranged?

"kristi noem just killed her puppy. but forget about that. what about obama? and hunter's laptop? and the hindenberg? and what ever happened to the green power ranger? ya'll have TDS!"

thats nice skeeter. why don't you go ahead and tell us just what obama has to do with some trashy conservative killing her puppy? i'm curious to see where you're coming from because this is one of the most saddest whataboutism's i've seen in a while.

I mention TDS and you "refute it" by writing a massive unhinged rant about Trump.

Trump does not even own a dog!

It would be like me bringing up Obama bragging about smoking weed in college (something that Trump never did). Totally off topic.

I mention TDS and you "refute it" by writing a massive unhinged rant about Trump.

Trump does not even own a dog!

It would be like me bringing up Obama bragging about smoking weed in college (something that Trump never did). Totally off topic.

first of all, we're talking about a person who killed her puppy, who is also a potential running mate for the adjudicated rapist and fraudster and disgraced former president donald trump during this years election. so there's the connection for you einstein. i can't believe that i had to spell it out for you.

and everything is a massive rant to you chucklefucks if it doesnt include anything more than 2 sentences full of random capitalized words and republican bingo buzzwords or memes, flash cards, or 2 minute soundbytes presented to you by tucker carlson. that's nice. anyways, all i've seen is you whining up and down this thread about obama and his presidential duties. i couldn't get an answer from you before, but i'll go again. what does obama have to do with some trashy conservative killing her puppy?

did obama kill a puppy because it disobeyed him? did obama help kristi noem kill her puppy? did obama kill your puppy? is it now okay to murder puppies because once upon a time obama launched some drones? what's the deal?

Last edited:
Might be time for a poll . . .

She should've just kept her mouth shut and moved on with her life. Nothing good was going to come from her playing like this was some situation that made her grow as a person or made her special because of "farm life".

The fact that she thought it would make good politia rhetoric is equally as telling as speaking with killing the animal with delight.

I don’t even know.

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?
Yes, both dog and goat
Yes, just dog though
Yes, just goat though
No, dat bad

One should be agreeing, maybe, but don’t write about it lol.

I didn’t even know rancid could be used in reference to a goat, so maybe don’t write at all

lol, I do like the who even is this option. Because while she may be known to people who like Trump and/or follow politics, but I doubt she is known outside of that. And now she is known for shooting their dog in the gutter. Brutal. Lmao

Reactions: LMP
man the stars must be aligned properly or the captain morgan is really kicking my ass when i find myself aligning in the same kind of viewpoint as catturd and the cottage cheese guy on this matter. even though catturd did go on a rant about how he ran over his dog and killed it.

But it is the same as killing a dog that killed or became a problem on an actual farm though. I don't know Noem's actual situation or reason for killing a dog, but it there are plenty of people who have put down a dog they've raised because it kill a farm animal or started chasing cattle, etc.

Bragging about doing it is a bad look though. I don't know what she thought this was going to do other than bring her a bunch of bad press.
She seems to have hated the dog and was happy to have a reason to put it down. The killing of it also seems to have inspired her to kill the goat which she also hated.
At least she finished the killings rigjt before the school bus pulled up.

She seems to have hated the dog and was happy to have a reason to put it down. The killing of it also seems to have inspired her to kill the goat which she also hated.
At least she finished the killings rigjt before the school bus pulled up.

i didn't even hear about the goat. but after the last few pages of banter i'm under the impression that she shot her goat dead to rights too. on top of a bunch of horses. what did the goat do? not play fetch with her or sit when she told it to sit?

Exactly! Thank you! The other poster is obsessed with Trump and is taking the thread completely off course
He’s just following your tangent. Can’t you just have your sidebar discussion about Obama and trump in privat message

He’s just following your tangent. Can’t you just have your sidebar discussion about Obama and trump in privat message

hey i mean one of them killed her puppy and has been posturing to run alongside of an adjudicated fraudster and rapist in this years election, and the other person has nothing to do with any of this. i just can't put my finger on which one is which, they are all just so interchangeable and comparable. it's the perfect whataboutism.

hey i mean one of them killed her puppy and has been posturing to run alongside of an adjudicated fraudster and rapist in this years election, and the other has nothing to do with any of this. i just can't put my finger on which one.
Hey bro, I get it. He just mad you derailed his derailment.

first of all, we're talking about a person who killed her puppy, who is also a potential running mate for the adjudicated rapist and fraudster and disgraced former president donald trump during this years election. so there's the connection for you einstein. i can't believe that i had to spell it out for you.

and everything is a massive rant to you chucklefucks if it doesnt include anything more than 2 sentences full of random capitalized words and republican bingo buzzwords or memes, flash cards, or 2 minute soundbytes presented to you by tucker carlson. that's nice. anyways, all i've seen is you whining up and down this thread about obama and his presidential duties. i couldn't get an answer from you before, but i'll go again. what does obama have to do with some trashy conservative killing her puppy?

did obama kill a puppy because it disobeyed him? did obama help kristi noem kill her puppy? did obama kill your puppy? is it now okay to murder puppies because once upon a time obama launched some drones? what's the deal?

I made all this really clear in my first post in this thread. if you are so confident in your position, why are you trying to gaslight me?

I will also note that while I don't agree with Obama's drone strike policy, I still treat him with the respect that a (former) President deserves and I don't stoop to calling him a rapist or make other personal attacks.

yeah i'm just a little dumbfounded as to why someone could try to correlate kristi noem killing her puppy to obama launching some drone strikes. now all of a sudden i find myself a little confused as to whether or not it should be okay for me to kill my dog because obama lunched some drones one day.

i mean i've seen some pretty wild whataboutisms get thrown around before. but this one's right up there. when even his fellow conservatives aren't really standing up for the puppy killer, throwing up a bunch of obama whataboutisms seems like a really peculiar strategy here.

I hope that I am not coming across as mad. If I got a little heated, I apologize. I just felt like this other poster is refusing to answer a simple question and then trying to gaslight me about it.

I made all this really clear in my first post in this thread. if you are so confident in your position, why are you trying to gaslight me?

I will also note that while I don't agree with Obama's drone strike policy, I still treat him with the respect that a (former) President deserves and I don't stoop to calling him a rapist or make other personal attacks.

well i would hope that you wouldn't, because president obama has never been adjudicated for raping or sexually assaulting anybody so if you do that you would likely end up with dubbs.

I hope that I am not coming across as mad. If I got a little heated, I apologize. I just felt like this other poster is refusing to answer a simple question and then trying to gaslight me about it.

what question am i ducking? i don't recall you ever asking me one. i just recall you stamping your feet, screaming TDS and whatabout obama? at the sky, and then ducking mine. 3 straight times in a row. for everybody here to see. project much?

perhaps the 4'th time is the charm, so let's go again! what does obama have to do with some trashy conservative killing her puppy?

Last edited:
Back