Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Goats jump, smell and headbutt things, also your grandpa just slaughtered the goat as its normal.
That goat would've lived a much longer and happy life if he hadn't jumped on the hood. He had 2 or 3 other goats and didn't slaughter any others. It wasn't something he did on a regular basis.

1714309886674.jpeg

She could get it.. not sure if these are all her, but she’s pretty tight for a governor. Way hotter than Chris Christie.
PMS excuse incoming.

kejQ5Gu.jpeg

She could get it.. not sure if these are all her, but she’s pretty tight for a governor. Way hotter than Chris Christie.

show us your puppies!

Certain things occur in rural areas that would be deemed unacceptable in an urban setting. Go by my original statement that this is her trying to subconsciously draw political parallels with Trumpers. By insinuating that those who are destructive can be put down. This is her Sarah Palin crosshairs moment.

I can tell a VAST majority of you have little to no experience as to what life is like in rural farming communities.

Nothing shocking to that community about killing a problem dog that wasn’t even specifically a domestic pet. That dog was a tool and apparently either the trainer sucked (probably the case) and/or the dog was unsuitable for the task. I’ve absolutely seen both.

I don’t know shit about fuck as far as this politician but putting a dog down yourself… kind of the norm outside city limits. Side note if you think that’s barbaric you ought to see how dogs are treated by 2/3s of the world..

I also wouldn’t brag about that shit in a book. She has to be ignorant to think an ignorant city dweller would comprehend that experience and sympathize. How many Americans get their feelings hurt from deer kill pictures? So yeah, she sucks for her apparent lack of awareness.

Last edited:
I can tell a VAST majority of you have little to no experience as to what life is like in rural farming communities.

Nothing shocking to that community about killing a problem dog that wasn’t even specifically a domestic pet. That dog was a tool and apparently either the trainer sucked (probably the case) and/or the dog was unsuitable for the task. I’ve absolutely seen both.

so why not spend some her political riches to hire a dog trainer, offer the puppy to a friend or one of her thousands of voters and supporters - surely they could find at least one person who would be willing to take in a puppy. or bring it to an animal shelter or a kennel where they will find someone to adopt it, or maybe learn how to handle a dog a little better and find a way to keep it out of the chicken coop, instead of shooting the puppy in the face?

did she not want to be inconvenienced by having to pick up the telephone, put a message out on social media, or go for a drive or what? this ain't the dogs fault. the dog is an animal. it was acting on animal instincts. animals do animal things. just because the woman is incapable of raising a puppy doesn't mean that she needed to kill it.

there are plenty of other options that she could have gone through to deal with her problem. even if she's a state governor with alot of money and she happens to live on a farm.

Last edited:
so why not spend some her political riches to hire a dog trainer, offer the puppy to a friend, bring it to an animal shelter or a kennel where they will find someone to adopt it, instead of shooting the puppy in the face? did she not want to be inconvenienced by having to pick up the telephone or go for a drive or what?
Hey fuckhead I’m a random guy on the Internet, you’re asking me questions like I can turn and talk to this person.

I don’t know, also 14 months old not quite a puppy breed depending, killed chickens, bit her, was violent. Sounds like a great dog for a shelter. Also she said she specifically shot the dog in the face? Probably stabbed it too. Why not?

Hey fuckhead I’m a random guy on the Internet, you’re asking me questions like I can turn and talk to this person.

I don’t know, also 14 months old not quite a puppy breed depending, killed chickens, bit her, was violent. Sounds like a great dog for a shelter. Also she said she specifically shot the dog in the face?

just because she was incapable of controlling her dog doesn't mean that there's nobody else out there who is capable of handling an aggressive dog. surely she can find somebody out there to adopt the puppy. she has how many thousands of voters and supporters again? now tell me what exactly was stopping her from pulling out her phone and putting the word out on social media or something?

she slaughtered a 14-month-old puppy because it wasn't good at the "job" she had already chose for it. and here we are twisting ourselves into pretzels trying to defend this kind of activity

I'd think this happens a lot at farms all over the planet.
Writing about it is a bit weird though.

just because she was incapable of controlling her dog doesn't mean that there's nobody else out there who is capable of handling an aggressive dog. surely she can find somebody out there to adopt the puppy. she has how many thousands of voters and supporters again? now tell me what exactly was stopping her from putting the word out on social media or something?

she slaughtered a 14-month-old puppy because it wasn't good at the "job" she had already chose for it. and here we are twisting ourselves into pretzels trying to defend this kind of activity
I’m saying I understand her decision based on experiences I’ve had in the middle of nowhere.

I have trained hunting dogs and 1 protection dog, my family knows what we’re doing with dogs. Even THEN, I’m especially skeptical to take on a violent dog, I’d have to know more but that type of project requires a specific owner. Likely that dog would be a shelter kill anyway.

She sounds like shitty trainer, maybe she had other options, what I am saying is rural people aren’t shocked or bothered by her solution.

I’m saying I understand her decision based on experiences I’ve had in the middle of nowhere.

I have trained hunting dogs and 1 protection dog, my family knows what we’re doing with dogs. Even THEN, I’m especially skeptical to take on a violent dog, I’d have to know more but that type of project requires a specific owner. Likely that dog would be a shelter kill anyway.

She sounds like shitty trainer, maybe she had other options, what I am saying is rural people aren’t shocked or bothered by her solution.

she's not in the middle of nowhere. she's the governor of south dakota. she has thousands of supporters and political connections. it's not like she's out there in the middle of nowhere isolated from the rest of the world with no link to human civilization. one phone call or tweet could have solved all of her problems and a puppy wouldn't have gotten destroyed.

she didn't have to slaughter her puppy just because she was incapable of training it and it wasn't good at the job she chose for it. there were plenty of other more humane options. slaughtering a puppy just for being a puppy probably wasn't the best way to go about it. i wish her well on her bid for vice president. hopefully she won't get slaughtered too badly at the polls, if it even makes it to that point. any chance she might have ever had of becoming VP is now buried right next to her puppy.

Last edited:
she's the governor of south dakota. she has thousands of supporters and political connections. it's not like she's out there in the middle of nowhere isolated from the rest of the world with no link to human civilization. one phone call or tweet could have solved all of her problems and a puppy wouldn't have gotten destroyed.

she didn't have to slaughter her puppy just because she was incapable of training it and it wasn't good at the job she chose for it. there were plenty of other more humane options. slaughtering a puppy just for being a puppy probably wasn't the best way to go about it. i wish her well on her bid for vice president. hopefully she won't get slaughtered too badly at the polls.
I mean yeah, she should not have bragged about it. It’s not something you should take pride in. Especially if you probably fucked the dog up and set the conditions to raise a poorly behaved dog. I think she sucks.

that's nice. so for the fifth time, what does obama have to do with some trashy conservative killing her puppy?

i can't really seem to draw a correlation between the two. where exactly does obama fit into this? i mean you were sure quick to inject obama into an earlier discussion with me, but if you were responding in good faith and not just petty little deflection attempts then i just don't understand where obama comes into play here. did obama kill your dog? did obama help to kill kristi noem's dog? is obama posturing up to be molestini cheetolini's 2024 running mate? is it okay if i kill my dog because obama launched a drone strike? help me find the link here!

and you still haven't asked me any questions. well other than right now when you ask me why i would consider a person who kills puppies as trashy. i don't think that i need to answer that for you because if you have any morals or values that kind of stuff doesnt really need to be answered, it goes without saying. but while we're on that matter, i've asked you the same damn question 5 times now and i'm guessing that if i supersize the font, underline it, and bold it out for you you're still going to tuck your dick and cluck. project much? would using memes and flash cards for you be a better way for me to get an answer?

you threw up a completely stupid and irrelevant whataboutism to try to validate some puppy killers actions and now you're sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming TDS at the sky. come on bro you can do better.

ok. I will take the bait, I guess

with due respect, that is a bit of a word salad above but I will work through it point by point if I can

let's start with who is "molestini cheetolini" so that I at least know who you are talking about so that I can try to answer your question for umpteenth time.

I don’t know, also 14 months old not quite a puppy breed depending, killed chickens, bit her, was violent. Sounds like a great dog for a shelter. Also she said she specifically shot the dog in the face? Probably stabbed it too. Why not?
It didn’t bite her.

welcome to my world. that poster has been coming after me for multiple pages. I am not even sure what I wrote to set him off.

Back