Social Did Kristi Noem ruin her political future?

Do you agree with Kristi’s actions?

• Yes, just goat though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isn't she the narrator on the book on tape version? I think so, and that would have already been recorded. The way these usually work is that the writer would talk to her and write up what she says, improving the structure and grammar and stuff. They wouldn't just make up anecdotes.

The real issue here is that there's an alt media for rightists with wildly different standards in terms of ethics, and when they put something out or get exposed to mainstream culture, there is often a big shock.

This is starting to remind me of an episode of News Radio.

A rich business man (Jimmy James) writes a terrible memoir called "Jimmy James - Capitalist Lion Tamer".

It bombs in the US but the Japanese version is a best seller.

James decides that the Japanese version must somehow be better and so he translates the Japanese version back to English and re-releases it in the USA.

The new version is titled "Jimmy James - Macho Business Donkey Wrestler".

The surface level joke - literal translations between languages can be bizarre - is funny enough. What makes it a great joke is that it captures how these types of ghost written books represent the perfect intersection of narcissism and vapidity.

This is starting to remind me of an episode of News Radio.

A rich business man (Jimmy James) writes a terrible memoir called "Jimmy James - Capitalist Lion Tamer".

It bombs in the US but the Japanese version is a best seller.

James decides that the Japanese version must somehow be better and so he translates the Japanese version back to English and re-releases it in the USA.

The new version is titled "Jimmy James - Macho Business Donkey Wrestler".

The surface level joke - literal translations between languages can be bizarre - is funny enough. What makes it a great joke is that it captures how these types of ghost written books represent the perfect intersection of narcissism and vapidity.
I remember that one. Great show. And exactly.

Maybe, but putting down your own is more responsible imo. Outsourcing it to some vet, when you have the means to do it humanely too, is just passing the responsibility.

Not how she went about it though, and how she thought about it all. That psycho is lost. Like said somewhere on here before. EVERYBODY loves puppies. Well, almost everybody.
Well, the thing is, I don't know this dog or how bad it was and if someone else would have a better time raising it. And true, in past times you put your own animals down rather than pay a vet. But she is young so not sure why. There are plenty of no euthanasia adoption groups now. I'm ok with putting your old or sick animals down when it comes to that.... but this is a young healthy dog that killed animals and aggressive to peeps. Doesn't seem unfixable. Either way she can kiss the next election goodbye in public opinion

Well, the thing is, I don't know this dog or how bad it was and if someone else would have a better time raising it. And true, in past times you put your own animals down rather than pay a vet. But she is young so not sure why. There are plenty of no euthanasia adoption groups now. I'm ok with putting your old or sick animals down when it comes to that.... but this is a young healthy dog that killed animals and aggressive to peeps. Doesn't seem unfixable. Either way she can kiss the next election goodbye in public opinion
I'm definitely with you on just giving it away. Fo sho. I would never kill a dog over some chickens. Definitely give it up to ANYONE. Let them give it a go.

I'm only saying if you have to take the animal out, you can do it yourself humanely, and thus keep the responsibility with its owner/family, where it should be.

I'm definitely with you on just giving it away. Fo sho. I would never kill a dog over some chickens. Definitely give it up to ANYONE. Let them give it a go.

I'm only saying if you have to take the animal out, you can do it yourself humanely, and thus keep the responsibility with its owner/family, where it should be.
Agreed. A dog wandered up to the house when I was young. Mangey and wouldn't eat etc. The vet said we could take it in and he would put it down. My mom had me shoot it with a 22 magnum. It was instant death. But I didn't like doing it. Guess she didn't want to pay for it. I was 14 or so. This lady jumped the gun and decided that's enough. But in today's time I would just give away a dog I spent months nurturing from a pup.

Where's all the outrage about how much tax money she spends on plastic surgery? Trumptards are quick to point out Cryptkeeper Biden's plastic surgeries. Turn a blind eye to their own racist leaders.

There really is no saving herself at this point. She had no way to go. She looks like an idiot now, but if she apologized, it still wouldn't matter and she wouldn't be standing by her convictions. It's like @nhbbear saying "I am not racist, i have a black friend." why bother when people know the truth? Her career is definitely over. I just don't get how she seems to be clueless that saying those things would make a lot of people angry.

yeah i can see why i may not have the popular opinion. but shit that was so long ago when spanking your kid and even drinking and driving wasnt quite as frowned upon. we were all living life without a care in the world back then, when nobody had to solve quadradic equations just to figure out what gender they were and shit. aint nobody gonna be bothered over someone feeding their dog a shot. i never paid any mind to it. i guess now times have changed. but i'm still going to hold true to my unpopular opinion, as that dog was loved and had a good life. ain't nobody abused it. period.

i have seen other people hit their dogs. ive seen people shove their dogs faces into the pile of shit it made in the living room floor because "it should have known better" but nobody else in the household let it out to do its business because they were all on drugs and shit and didnt give a care about anything else around them. i've got another buddy who got his dog put down over a reason that i myself consider as stupid and unnecessary. that kind of shit bothers me way more than someone letting their dog have a drink from time to time, and i've seen all kind of worse shit than that before in my life. but who am i to tell other people what to do with their children and pets? i aint no fucking saint but i'm a hell of alot better of a person right now than i used to be.
This story is right out of trailer park boys

This story is right out of trailer park boys
giphy.gif

Back