Did Mayweather steal his villain persona from an obscure wrestler?

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
After watching this video I'd love to hear someone still defend that "Money" is a unique heel character created by Mayweather:

Going into his fight with Carlos Baldomir I think most will be able to see the direct parallels with Mayweather's prediction that he'd beat Carlos by "Givin' him one of deez and a few of dose.." followed by guttural sounds as if he was both getting choked and choking someone.

I thought Floyd kinda adopted his character from Ric Flair's character in the 1980's. Conor McGregor seemed to do the same.

I think he just copied all the rappers he listened to and all the gangbangers he knew.

BigDaddyKane-LongLiveTheKane.jpg

floyd-mayweather-entrance-chariot-riderjpg.jpg

Come to think of it, I can see it, and hear for that matter. I’m pretty sure it’s the growl that put him over the top.

Thats a good show right there.

Yea, Im a fan of everyone on the lineup, plus its at a nice outdoor venue during the day, gonna be some beautiful warm weather with lots of scantily clad grannies walking around feeling frisky from this all this lovely old school baby making music

<{jackyeah}>

After watching this video I'd love to hear someone still defend that "Money" is a unique heel character created by Mayweather:

Going into his fight with Carlos Baldomir I think most will be able to see the direct parallels with Mayweather's prediction that he'd beat Carlos by "Givin' him one of deez and a few of dose.." followed by guttural sounds as if he was both getting choked and choking someone.

I have no idea who that guy is. But, I have a feeling he didn't get invited to the NFL combine after his college football career was complete

David Schultz had some top level promos also.

Still underrated.

I wonder if people recall when Paul Orndorf used to make promos insulting fat women. Brutal stuff, no way he'd get away with it today.
That guy was so good. They don't make em like that anymore.

Back