Did you guys have an anger issue?

I don’t have an anger problem but if someone is asking to get his jaw broke I don’t mind bearing responsibility for obliging him. It’s not an anger thing it’s more of a mechanism to get ahead. People respect you when you’re willing to throw down at the drop of a hat.

As a kid I was very temperamental and same with my 20s, I've mellowed out since having kids.
I'm the complete opposite.

Always been mellow until we had a baby who tries to drive us both crazy on the daily.

Yep. I actually considered diving into buddhism after seeing that recent thread on here. Anger controls me to a great extent. I hate my life and I'm absolutely fed up with everything, which results in me having a paper thin fuse. At the drop of a hat, I'm 100% ready and willing to be with ALL the bullshit if someone irritates me.

I actually kind of owe a coworker an apology because last week I went N.U.C.L.E.A.R on him and he wasnt expecting it at all.
Get therapy.
It helped me out when I was both angry and suicidal.

I used to have quite an anger issue, when I was a heavy weed smoker. I used to go from 0-60 very quickly, I think my emotions were just all over the place all the time (I was doing other recreational drugs too). Once I stopped smoking weed, I became a lot calmer almost overnight and nowadays it takes a LOT to get me going.

Communication is the most important thing in any relationship. I'd say I was an angry young man but as an adult I learned and developed and became conscious of anger. Definitely get frustrated but rarely angry... we control ourselves...

Yeah, always been an issue. Not a good look. Small things will set it off, nothing big, it's always stupid shit. I self medicate now and it pretty much deals with it. Its got better as older too.

1/2 Irish 1/2 German

a strange breeze sets me off

I'm german so anger is my steady companion when its about some Details.

Overall and on the greater sight im relaxed like an indian cow.

Germans have been the most level headed people I have ever met!

Yeah Ive always had a really short fuse but smoking weed daily keeps me calm and in harmony but if I dont get my daily herbs I lose it pretty fast

I think anger is a tool used to cover up and not have to feel pain. I spent a decent amount of my adult life easily angered. I’d use my anger to feel a sense of power or control. It all hit me when I found myself unable to help my young daughter through her anxiety attacks by getting mad and demanding she stop acting like that. I was making her anxiety worse. Once this was put in front of me, I had to take a look at myself. Through therapy, tough conversations, and therapeutic MDMA for CPTSD sessions, I’ve totally changed my perspective on pain and anger. I still can get angry but it’s not nearly as bad and doesn’t last nearly as long. The best part is that I’ve been able to help myself help my daughter. I’ll go through anything for her

1/2 Irish 1/2 German

a strange breeze sets me off
1JUPrDZ_d.webp

I was quick to anger until I had a kid. A sudden change in perspective and my life-long anger problem dissolved away just like that.

Used to be angry enough to take catastrophic consequences over nothing.. to be fair i didn't have enough perspective to know it was nothing at that point..

Today it would take something extraordinary to set me off..

only when i'm playing video games, whatever its a single player game, online game or head to head Smash Bros...outside of that, don't have any real anger issues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalharts
Back