Did you guys watch that boxing match? I never liked boxing because...

i didnt watch the bout, but read the story earlier this morning. this part is somewhat worrisome:

For Klimas, there is a tragic juxtaposition to all this. In December, Adonis Stevenson suffered similar injuries in his bout with Oleksandr Gvozdyk, who is handled by Klimas. Stevenson, who was in a coma for a few weeks after that bout, has made a rather remarkable recovery and is beginning the process of walking and functioning as normally as possible.

Didn’t watch. I only watch real boxing matches, like Floyd vs. Conor or Artem vs. Paulie.

shit man

sometimes I feel like combat sports are on borrowed time as we see more and more of this tragic shit

shit man

sometimes I feel like combat sports are on borrowed time as we see more and more of this tragic shit
With society going the direction it is.....

I cant see how your wrong.

With society going the direction it is.....

I cant see how your wrong.

They have tried many times and always fail- the moment they try to ban it, it will simply become an underground sport. There is already plenty of unlicensed fight events that occur, that shit would skyrocket if they banned it as a legal sport.

In any case, according to google 500 boxers have died since 1884...that is a drop in the ocean.

They have tried many times and always fail- the moment they try to ban it, it will simply become an underground sport. There is already plenty of unlicensed fight events that occur, that shit would skyrocket if they banned it as a legal sport.

In any case, according to google 500 boxers have died since 1884...that is a drop in the ocean.
Also ad in that boxin today is very mainstream and tragic events get coverage almost immediately

Go fuck yourselves, this guy was trying to earn a living the way he knew best, go and stop an electrician from doing his job because he may one day get killed if he makes a mistake.....

No....you fucking wouldnt!!!

Go fuck yourselves, this guy was trying to earn a living the way he knew best, go and stop an electrician from doing his job because he may one day get killed if he makes a mistake.....

No....you fucking wouldnt!!!

I agree with this.

I do feel bad about this one though, cause in the event thread, I commented I thought Buddy was being too dramatic and that the guy looked like he wanted to continue. I don't like Buddy in general, but he did a good job there.

Yeah a few of us here were watching it. As soon as I saw him throw up, I knew he was in trouble.

If you did lose someone, no justification is needed.
It was my friend’s opponent who died after the fight because my friends hit him on the back of the head very hard a few times 2 hours later the kid went into a coma and then stopped breathing! Third world countries sucks! Anyway, Karma got my friend later on as he became a thug and went to prison for armed robbery and then got shipped out after he served 7 year in maximum security prison! I haven’t heard from him after he left the country but his brother told me he is still messed up!

Back