Didn't i tell you Tony should change his management?

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

There was a clear conflict of interest and some you of acted like no way and that i dont even know what conflict of interest means.

When conor was champ paradigm job was to keep his belt even though he's inactive which means their other client who's the top contender getting screwed over. I mean even now did you think if it was up to paradigm to pick who fights khabib next they would pick tony cause he deserves it? It's either 2+ mil ppv with conor? Or around a mil with a stacked card with tony might be way less.

Lastly you will say paradigm got him two title shots. False. Ali abdelaziz did by getting his client a shot and they needed the dance partner to legitimize the dance which happened to be tony. Proof? Ali convinced dana to keep the belt on the line vs rank 11.

Check my replies. It's there somewhere.
e65.gif

Tonys the type of guy to not listen to TS advice.

Tonys the type of guy to not listen to TS advice.
Tony the type of guy to psychoanalyze his shrink while managing his agent

TS, could you bless me with the Powerball numbers?

And you are the famous who?

There was a clear conflict of interest and some you of acted like no way and that i dont even know what conflict of interest means.

When conor was champ paradigm job was to keep his belt even though he's inactive which means their other client who's the top contender getting screwed over. I mean even now did you think if it was up to paradigm to pick who fights khabib next they would pick tony cause he deserves it? It's either 2+ mil ppv with conor? Or around a mil with a stacked card with tony might be way less.

Lastly you will say paradigm got him two title shots. False. Ali abdelaziz did by getting his client a shot and they needed the dance partner to legitimize the dance which happened to be tony. Proof? Ali convinced dana to keep the belt on the line vs rank 11.

I agreed with your premise, do I get anything?

Im not a super active poster though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back