Diego Sanchez chasing a Cougar

My 2nd thought was,"Diego likes girls?" My 1st thought was Diego chasing a real cougar like everyone else.

I'm surprised he was wise enough to make this choice given the looming cognitive impairment.

Great decision by Diego. Get some young MMA groupie hottie, she would be selfish and would dump him when the CTE got bad. The cougar will love him and stand by his side in sickness and in health.

I guarantee you cougar momma won't allow any more of this bullshit.

I'm surprised he was wise enough to make this choice given the looming cognitive impairment.

Great decision by Diego. Get some young MMA groupie hottie, she would be selfish and would dump him when the CTE got bad. The cougar will love him and stand by his side in sickness and in health.

I guarantee you cougar momma won't allow any more of this bullshit.

Wow, had never seen that before. Speechless bro.

Good luck to them both. A sugar Mommie was the best thing for Diego really. But I fear he will eventually run back to his true love............

file.jpg

I’m so grateful that guy isn’t around anymore. God is good.

Honestly who cares if he’s dating a 30 something or a 50 something at that age. Full fledged adults doing that stuff isn’t that weird really. It’s not like being an adult dating a teenager. 30-50 it’s just like adults that are on similar trajectories slowly going to the same place in life with plenty in common. When you’re young though a few years can feel massive because you’re still developing in so many ways.
Yea OP is a massive fail. If Diego was in his 20’s, the dated cougar joke would have made more sense. I’m not sure why anyone should care that a guy in his 40’s is with a woman who’s 50. Men date younger women and it’s considered an achievment. I’m not sure why the inverse of that is so taboo.

Yea OP is a massive fail. If Diego was in his 20’s, the dated cougar joke would have made more sense. I’m not sure why anyone should care that a guy in his 40’s is with a woman who’s 50. Men date younger women and it’s considered an achievment. I’m not sure why the inverse of that is so taboo.
You'll eventually learn that men usually age much better than women. Menopause has a very sudden impact.

Reactions: HHJ
RIP, Tapia
One of the all time greats and all the best to the couple

Reactions: HHJ
Back