Media Diego Sanchez fears UFC will kill him for speaking out against promotion

Can't they take care of this guy? like how they took care of Liddell. I mean it's only fair considering what Diego has done to help build this company.

It's almost like they're riling him up in these interviews, then they put this stuff out

If at some point he gets help, he's gonna wish these types of articles didn't go out

They don't need to rile him up. He's already there. In this interview, he went straight for the bleachers with his crazyness and they just put it out. They just know. If they get him one on one and let him go ... he REALLY goes. And that is TV. But you can't blame the people interviewing him. He has been poorly advised. Surely no one can think he is better off in front of the camera's talking like this. His management, team, friends... I don't know.. SOMEONE has GOT to see it and act. I know it is patronising and Diego isn't some 99 year old senile dude. But at this point, someone needs to come get their boy.

I want to see Diego in BKFC next, not gonna lie

It’s evident fabia is in Diego’s head planting these thoughts and ideas. He really needs to step away from this guy.

After hearing Diegos' take on the whole Fabia thing...Fabia was probably the best thing that happened to him.

Can't they take care of this guy? like how they took care of Liddell. I mean it's only fair considering what Diego has done to help build this company.
I don’t like Dana and co... but tbh Diego burned the bridge and there is no way to take that back.

Diego needs to hire Conor McGregor as his body guard and the UFC would do fooking nuthin.

They need to watch him. Not being morbid or funny, he's got serial shooter all over his demeanor

Him and Tony Ferguson are not going to be okay once their careers are over. I fear for both those guys.

This was Diego a decade ago

giphy.gif

About a decade before that, he was talking about aliens coming to get him on TUF

He's always been a nutbag. CTE definitely isn't helping though.

Sad. I mean who didn't see that coming from a mile away? Always been a kook, undeniable candidate for highest degree of CTE, then he start hanging with that fucking stain....it was a matter of time. This won't end well I'm afraid.

He's right.

Just look at the robots that have jumped on the narrative with no proof.

He probably has a lot of damning information on the UFC.

Should the media be interviewing Diego when it's very obvious he is not in a clear mental state?
Him not being 100% mentally OK is even better for them, they'll get juicier headlines, leading to more clicks, leading to more revenue.

Thing is, the media isn't even to blame for this phenomenon. The internet nearly decapitated quality, independent journalism. You can find news and information everywhere for free, so why pay for a quality newspaper? The revenue of news websites is almost completely consistent of digital ads. If they don't pump out shocking, juicy click(bait)-worthy headlines, they'll go bankrupt.

why isn't this guy in a mental institution?

he's clearly not right in the head an hasn't been for years

Diegos always been off but not to the point where he was a dangr to him or anyone else. Diegos problem is hes very gullible and can be misled by people.

He just needs to get away from this creepy guru and he will be fine

Yep.

I love this dude and feel sorry for him,but I dont think he is in the right about most of what he is talking about. There is alot of bitterness and pointing the fingers at stuff thats got nothing to do w anything.

He’s been gaslit by Fabia

Back