• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rewatch Diego Snachez's BKFC Debut!

Trout was quite an accomplished boxer. He beat Miguel Cotto back in the day and fought Canelo, Both Charlo brothers, Lara, etc. Sure, he's getting up there in age but the skill gap boxing wise (whether we are talking bare knuckle or not) between him and Diego is so huge that i can't believe they even put that together. Diego just took a bunch of unnecessary punches, and the last thing Diego needs is more brain damage lol.

I think fighting is a source of masochism for Diego. Diego isn't just a guy that continues to fight when he shouldn't, it goes beyond that for him; he gets a rush out of pain in a big way. The man needs help.

Think of all the other guys like Tony, Chuck, or BJ that fought too long- have you ever seen them do something like this?

I'm surprised he did as well as he did, didn't think he'd get out of the first round.

I hate to see Sanchez take more damage, but props to him, he’s a warrior.

I don't want to say Diego fought a smart fight, but he did fight the most effective way he could with his boxing ability. Even managed to land a few good punches.

Well,they probably paid him more than anyone else is willing to,but Its fuckin rough to put him in there with Trout. Thats cruel and unusual punishment.

The Sanchez Family might want to have an intervention soon.
bdae5f83-1e92-4c2c-a542-3bc329064b63_text.gif

Wanna feel old? This was nearly 20 years ago

Back