Media Dillon Dani's murdering a heavy bag. Call the police. Future UFC champ

Khabib-walloped.jpg

By all accounts, Danis seems like a nice guy...but associating with (and emulating) Conor has simultaneously ruined his image and yet also kept him 'relevant' despite doing very little in BJJ and MMA for a while now.

By all accounts, Danis seems like a nice guy...but associating with (and emulating) Conor has simultaneously ruined his image and yet also kept him 'relevant' despite doing very little in BJJ and MMA for a while now.
by all accounts? lol which accounts are those?

huh for some reason I thought he was Brazilian. Did not know the guy is from jersey

by all accounts? lol which accounts are those?

'By all accounts' may be have been a poor choice of words...and maybe past tense "was" a nice guy would be better? LOL

Interviews he has done in the past, where he is not 'in character', show a different person.

'By all accounts' may be have been a poor choice of words...and maybe past tense "was" a nice guy would be better? LOL
hmmmm....did not know that
Interviews he has done in the past, where he is not 'in character', show a different person.

He didn't even touch him. He jumped, missed, ate a few shots, threw a funny half shot in the air and turtled away while holding on to the security guy.

I'm not saying that Dillon would win an MMA fight, or another street fight. I'm saying Khabib lost that one, and that's non debatable truth caught on camera.

Some other dude sucker punched Dillon. Can't remember who it was.
you must be fucking blind then , the footage quite clearly shows Danis copping a left..Im surprised you could see anything on your knees taking a load off Danis

Delivery was kind of Steve Brule-ish.

he's fought twice in 4 years. Doesn't even deserve to be talked about. shrug.

The guy talking like he is some top fighter, its been forever since his last crushed can, cant wait for him to face someone half good.

didn't he get kicked out by Marcello?
How nice can you really be if Marcello of all people kicks you out?

didn't he get kicked out by Marcello?
How nice can you really be if Marcello of all people kicks you out?

Not coincidentally after he linked up with Conor, I believe? I forget all the details, but apparently Marcelo was not down with that type of direction. The whole story is out there (prob on here somewhere) and IIRC Danis talked about it on Ariel's old MMA Hour show (I think when he was in-studio - It is worth a watch).

I am no fan of his obvious Conor wannabe shtick, but...I get it.

His wrestling is good, with proper striking he may become unstoppable.

he's fought twice in 4 years. Doesn't even deserve to be talked about. shrug.

Sad thing is between his inactivity and the way Bellator matches prospects it could be another 4 or 5 years before he even fights a decent opponent. And thats not even a joke, it really could be middle of this decade before he's standing across from a legit opponent in the Bellator cage.

Sad thing is between his inactivity and the way Bellator matches prospects it could be another 4 or 5 years before he even fights a decent opponent. And thats not even a joke, it really could be middle of this decade before he's standing across from a legit opponent in the Bellator cage.
rumor is his dad wanted him to get to 2 - 0 and retire.

Back