Dime pieces of MMA- Past present and Future

You can take classes there and yeah I know I'm not a pro lol. Not pretending to be. It was open event too :p

Wombat! I will see if I can find any that anyone might have taken. She was wearing just the right pants too.... chosen on purpose im sure

jgd05qv.jpg

Last edited:
Only pic I could find that remotely shows that arse. It doesn't do it justice though.

Real talk.... how likely is it she chose those jeans on purpose? Or the top?

58961834_429966194451418_6437366535082031816_n.jpg

LOL I know right. It was quite funny she was interviewing him on her knees. Quite a laugh. But maybe that is a normal thing.... im not one to know too be honest. standing all day interviewing people it might make sense you'd do that

LOL I know right. Some were having a laugh about her interviewing him on her knees. But maybe that is a normal thing.... im not one to know too be honest. standing all day interviewing people it might make sense you'd do that
Maybe she is comfortable on her knees, my kinda girl.

Her reasoning was 'because he was too tall' so she needed to use that stand.

Maybe that makes sense lol?

the only one I could find of her arse. when she got on her knees to interview this lad because he was 'too tall'. I just realized this would make for a perfect shoop.

Last edited:
WTF- 3 pages of one heckuva disappointment. I'm waking up to see men and bethe ???
My morning wood just turned into throwing up in my mouth .In fact- gotta go

Back