Dirtiest Fight Ever?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Just rewatching some Pride fights and Frye vs Yvel is one of the worst I have ever saw. Keeps grabbing the ropes to prevent the takedown. Is warned 4 times then eye rakes Don. Break in action and Frye pushes him to the ropes where he repeatedly grabs the ropes again and gets a yellow card. The Yvel gets taken down and grabs the ropes another million times for the DQ. After the fight Yvel tries to attack Frye and the ref so 10 people get in between. Then he complains like it was an unfair stoppage. I can't remember something that dirty.

tumblr_po7vzre3Pl1uupok2o1_500.gif

Dirtiest Fighter: Jon Jones

Dirtiest Follow Up: Dan Henderson

Stephens is a bit of a turd.

KO’s Josh Emmet then delivers a flying elbow from hell to his carcass. In his post fight interview says “Hats off to josh he’s a warrior” or something along those lines… yeah bud that’s really in line with you trying to put him in a coma a few minutes before.

SlimyMiserableCrustacean-size_restricted.gif

Also caused his opponent to withdraw from a fight then shows no remorse or responsibility for his actions in getting the fight removed and also showed no guilt towards his opponent with whom he had zero bad blood before-hand losing out on a payday.

eH4sGJd.gif

I can't remember who it was, thinking Sokoudjou, but someone fish hooked, eye poked, and pulled hair all in the same fight. May have landed another foul or two. Conor getting like five uncalled fouls off on Khabib, as futile as it was, also deserves a mention.

Just rewatching some Pride fights and Frye vs Yvel is one of the worst I have ever saw. Keeps grabbing the ropes to prevent the takedown. Is warned 4 times then eye rakes Don. Break in action and Frye pushes him to the ropes where he repeatedly grabs the ropes again and gets a yellow card. The Yvel gets taken down and grabs the ropes another million times for the DQ. After the fight Yvel tries to attack Frye and the ref so 10 people get in between. Then he complains like it was an unfair stoppage. I can't remember something that dirty.

Yvel being dirty? No way!!!

giphy.gif

Yvel is in a few dirty ones, if people think Jones was bad with eye pokes they should watch and Yvel fight

Diriest fight: Rumble vs Kevin Burns 1. Multiple eye pokes and a TKO that was a result of an eyepoke.

Porier vs Alvarez 1. I don't know how Alvarez didn't get DQ'ed. 2 illegal knees to a downed opponent and the second one landed on the back of the head.

Bisping vs Jorge Rivera was horrible. Bisping spit at his corner. Bisping intentionally blasted Jorge with a knee to the face when he was on his knees. Bisping admitted to it afterwards. The UFC made him apologize.

Last edited:
Gilbert Yvel vs. Karimula Barkalaev

Gerard Gordeau vs. Yuki Nakai

Dirty Bob Schrijber vs. Daijiro Matsui

Dutch guys have been dirty as fuck throughout history.

gary goodrige squeezing the pedro's balls was pretty dirty, legal at the time. but dirty

Back