Discussion Thread: DWCS Season 6 Tuesdays starting July 26, 2022

Wow. Rooting for both young prospects.

Damn, that's shit. I thought Cage Warriors was in bed with UFC? Interesting.

He's not trying to go to UFC, he's got a deal to fight with PFL on their London card and wants to take it but looks like CW isnt letting him go. Not sure if its a one off or if PFL is gonna do a BW season soon.

They added Bo Nickal and Zachary Borrego to the roster, so looks like they're just putting Bo on the fast track.

which was always gonna happen, if it wasnt/isnt the UFC he'd be in Bellator by 3-0.. Really I think the only reason he wasnt signed to Bellator before he even fought once is because he wants in UFC instead.

He's not trying to go to UFC, he's got a deal to fight with PFL on their London card and wants to take it but looks like CW isnt letting him go. Not sure if its a one off or if PFL is gonna do a BW season soon.

Yeah, I see the report. But through this thread he was rumoured to be on contender series.

They could probably find him some strikers who can't really wrestle to start with. People like Dalcha, or maybe other wrestlers who can't really strike well like Maximov.
The UFC was pushing his debut hard on all their social medias, same thing with Bella Mir's debut. I am assuming they want to sign both as soon as possible

They added Bo Nickal and Zachary Borrego to the roster, so looks like they're just putting Bo on the fast track.
I think they learned from the Pico situation, if they would have pushed for Pico early on, they would have him now. Nickal is another blue chip prospect that could pan out in a few years. Maybe they had to act fast before Bellator got him early, too.

The UFC was pushing his debut hard on all their social medias, same thing with Bella Mir's debut. I am assuming they want to sign both as soon as possible

Would guess Mir would be someone on next summers contender series if she doesnt get signed somewhere else first. Let her get little older and little more experience before signing her.

j-teezie-submissions-erupt.gif

those guys should already be in the ufc

Great pickups. Looks like another good season of contender series coming up.

Wow, after a sluggish start these fights are starting to look incredible on paper.

No junior tafa ?

He was scheduled last year but something went wrong somewhere. I think he should get at least a couple of MMA fights in first personally.

Jack Jenkins seems the most likely Aussie who's not confirmed already.

He was scheduled last year but something went wrong somewhere. I think he should get at least a couple of MMA fights in first personally.

Jack Jenkins seems the most likely Aussie who's not confirmed already.

Yeah was supposed to be last year but covid prevented the travelling I think

Back