Disney is dying

Bold statement here, but I believe it may go down as the best children's cartoon of all time.

Reminds me of a Pixar movie. While tailored towards children the content is enjoyable as an adult. For everything isnt reduced to a three year olds vocabulary and understanding.

Paw Patrol makes me want to swallow a shotgun.

The average lifespan for an S&P 500 company is now down to something like 18 years. It was 60.

Companies and corporations do die, Disney has just had a longer run at it than most. I bet 200 years ago nobody believed the East India Company would cease to exist. Funnily enough, the one place where companies do seem to last forever is Japan.

There is only 1 Western immortal company, and that's Lego

Last edited:
Disney ain't gong anywhere, but they're learning lessons. Like, maybe don't hire mentally ill blue haired weridos with nose and eyebrow rings to be production managers...

Yeah I read about how what was really causing them to buckle was the commitment to their own streaming service. I guess they are pumping out these dogshit movies and shows because they have to keep a bunch of content rolling off the line. I think some of the “woke” choices they’re making have more to do with trying to drum up interest in these creatively bankrupt projects than they do with any actual activism

This is exactly right.

Basically Disney spread themselves too thin and had pressure to churn out content. They started a streaming service to adapt and compete with Netflix and that lost tons of money.

They bought Star Wars and were under a time pressure because they paid billions. Iger ordered Kathleen Kennedy with a tight deadline to come out with movies and series at a very fast pace. So quality suffers.

It takes time and effort to come out with a good, quality storytelling.

All the woke shit is just a BYPRODUCT of a time crunch and having to come out with content.

Instead of coming out with a brand new story, just gender swap or race swap an established franchise. Include a gay character hoping this will gain viewership or sell tickets. But this is failing.

All the gay ass Youtubes constantly complaining about Disney going woke are saying it's about DEI. But it's not. It's the cynical need to make as much money as quick as possible. There are diversity hires at Disney and some activism, but that is not the primary problem.

Last edited:
All the woke shit is just a BYPRODUCT of a time crunch and having to come out with content.
I don't agree with that. It's a byproduct of hiring activist morons for important positions(who then hire more activist morons). It's not like Disney has ever not been swamped with work, and valued profit over everything else. They poisoned their bloodline with unqualified mental cases, in an effort to appease PR. That's where it's all coming from. The woke virus that grew and grew, until the big boys couldn't ignore it anymore.

Shit, I think they just recently had a little internal stock war/power struggle with the old guard and the unhinged activist retards within the company. I believe the old guard won out.

My parents took me and my brother there in the 70's. Good memories.

Mr Toad's Wild Ride.

I wouldn't take my kids there now.

I don't agree with that. It's a byproduct of hiring activist morons for important positions(who then hire more activist morons). It's not like Disney has ever not been swamped with work. They poisoned their bloodline with unqualified mental cases, in an effort to appease PR. That's where it's all coming from. The woke virus that grew and grew, until they big boys couldn't ignore it anymore.

Shit, I think they just recently had a little internal stock war/power struggle with the old guard and the unhinged activist retards within the company. I believe the old guard won out.

That's just a part of it and oversimplification. Two things can be true at once.

The financial factor is far larger.

The old guard didn't win out BTW because they were trying to appoint 2 new board members, but failed.

Last edited:
No idea if the premise is true, but it definitely wouldn't surprise me. They've done an atrocious job of managing their biggest money making IP - marvel and star wars.

really? the stock is basically in the same spot it was pre-COVID. there is a long long way for it to fall now that they have gone woke and are therefore soon to be broke

I am trying to get some serious investment advice

do you think that they are heading to bankruptcy soon? if I short at $120 and cover at $5 I will make a lotta money. it is very intriguing.

If you are joking, you may want to look closer.

5$ is obviously absurd, but shorting @ <$100 absolutely is not.

They have real problems, have made poor decisions, and have no simple solutions in sight. Inflation might disguise some of the fall in value (via stock price), but they are certainly worth less than they were and we may not have reached the equilibrium yet.

(Nothing in this post should be considered investment advice in any way, shape, or form. My FINRA license has expired and I am NOT a currently certified broker or financial investment advisor.)

I have already put my life savings into shorting this woke company.
Soon I will have an Executive Assistant to manage my Sherdog account
Are gold toilets really a thing? Do truly rich people even shit like normal people? I am going to find out soon
You can side-step, joke away, and tap dance around it all day. Numbers have shown that liberals weren't rushing to the theaters to see these last few marvel movies either. They are just forcing themselves to stay quiet about it.

I remember pre 2020 I was always hype for the next Marvel movie. Sadly they found a way to ruin it.

If that was true, The Marvels would have earned 500 million. Instead it lost almost 100 million.
But is it because of woke trash or because the movies sucked and/or people are tired of Marvel stuff?

the movies sucked because they were filled with woke trash. people would still watch competently made Marvel.
It is certainly correlated. Many recent movies and series suck and they are filled with woke trash. But i think many of them would have sucked anyways without the woke trash.

It is certainly correlated. Many recent movies and series suck and they are filled with woke trash. But i think many of them would have sucked anyways without the woke trash.
depends on the writers. a lot of writers these days are abysmal woke imbeciles who only know to push what they learned at their burundian lesbian pottery oppression classes.

Back