Do bronx is not that young

KOPPE

אהיה אשר אהיה
@red
Reaction score
i

actual age is always a factor, but fight age can only speed up the process. Guys like Yoel Romero, Maia, and DC can successfully fight into their 40's due to factors like starting later and having a style that limits the damage they take.

yes Do Bronx is younger but both him and tony started in 2008, Do Bronx has more fights almost 40 fights, competing at an elite level since he was 18 dude went through battles and got hurt in every way imaginable.

im not saying hes old and out of his prime but he's far from "young"

i

actual age is always a factor, but fight age can only speed up the process. Guys like Yoel Romero, Maia, and DC can successfully fight into their 40's due to factors like starting later and having a style that limits the damage they take.

yes Do Bronx is younger but both him and tony started in 2008, Do Bronx has more fights almost 40 fights, competing at an elite level since he was 18 dude went through battles and got hurt in every way imaginable.

Agree that you should look at the years a fighter competes and how much damage he takes in his fights.

He is in his ABSOLUTE prime he is only 31 and he has been in the UFC since 2010

Everyone ages differently. Guy is on another level right now.

He ain't that "old" either.o_O

He is at the absolute best of his game though.

He’s 31?? His next year or two is his going his absolute prime probably. Historically that’s when most top LW’s hit their peak about and then really start declining around 35. Every fighter is different though I suppose.

i

Young enough to put a beating on T-Ferg

This is his chance. Khabib is gone and on the right night he has a style that can beat anyone in the division. I hope he gets a title reign.

He's actually quit young considering his resume. He just turned 31 two months ago. He's hitting his prime.

He is indeed very old compared to a guy like Erick Silva

Back