Do modern UFC fighters not get women thrown at them?

1m3hGvF.jpg

Lol!

Hot trash bags?

Like hot 'attractive' or hot like hot(temperature ) waste?
I'm thinking more along the lines of the physical attributes of a trash bag.

Wide opening
you could stuff a bunch of hotdogs in there.
And it wouldn't be the first time.

First, the women would have to k now who you are, second, most are gold diggers or chase fame. These are things that 99% of MMA fighters do not have.

Also your average MMA fighter gets paid less than sanitation workers taking out the trash every Tuesday. Meaning most MMA fighters could walk down the street and no one would know or care who they are. They get punched in the face so often that most people would give them change for a hot meal.

Most research shows MMA fans to be overwhelmingly male. The majority of the studies found that MMA audiences were around 75 – 90% males and 10 – 25% females. They range from pubescent incels to old couch potatoes who think they know what a fighter should do in an MMA match and gives advice that is not solicited to everyone.

The real issue is some of you think MMA is bigger than what it really is. it is the garbage can of combat sports.The garbage inside are all of you.

Last edited:
First, the women would have to k now who you are, second, most are gold diggers or chase fame. These are things that 99% of MMA fighters do not have.

Also your average MMA fighter gets paid less than sanitation workers taking out the trash every Tuesday. Meaning most MMA fighters could walk down the street and no one would know or care who they are. They get punched in the face so often that most people would give them change for a hot meal.

Most research shows MMA fans to be overwhelmingly male. The majority of the studies found that MMA audiences were around 75 – 90% males and 10 – 25% females. They range from pubescent incels to old couch potatoes who think they know what a fighter should do in an MMA match and gives advice that is not solicited to everyone.

The real issue is some of you think MMA is bigger than what it really is. it is the garbage can of combat sports.The garbage inside are all of you.

Seems a bit harsh no?

I mean it was famous enough for their star to get a fight with Floyd. Are we also talking about modern UFC fans or were they like this in the 90s and 2000s?

> fighting for women.

> not fighting to quench the blood thirst steeped in your strong proud lineage

05218168780972109503db9b7de737be26907d-v5-wm.jpg

Like hot girls who are degenerates lol. Got nothing going for them and mostly do drugs. You can't expect prizes knocking someone out at an Indian reservation where the tickets are free for gamblers lol. They were mostly strippers. Maybe hot is too far but probably about 7's-8s.
Lol
8s are pretty hot to me.

But I gotcha

Is this pic real, or photoshopped? :eek::confused:
It's real, and just done for fun. They're brothers-in-law. Not entirely sure of the accuracy of this, but pretty certain Thompson is married to Weidman's sister. Could be the other way around. Semantics regardless.

Edit: After further research, it is Wonderboy's brother that is married to Weidman's sister. Wonderboy is single. I guess whether he's gay or not is still up for debate, but there were rumors going around for a bit that he was possibly dating Red Dela Cruz; a UFC ring girl. Gay or not, he's still my boy's boy.

Last edited:
I think a lot of those groupies were from the Vegas scene. Tons of partying, drinking and people going to UFC events and after parties.

I imagine the average MMA fan might be able to name Conor and Ronda Rousey in the modern era which probably doesn't help. Groupies probably want to bang some super famous person with money and not a broke ass Venom sponsored fighter

In the 2000s, most UFC fighters had a female groupie. Has this changed?

I notice Conor has a problem and there was another UFC fighter who got in to trouble for spamming DMs on some random checks Instagram. Sean O Mally talked about him and his friends getting rejected by a group of chicks and feeling frustrated and they went to training after that.

Ha culture changed and UFC fighters are no longer rockstars?
Big ones are heavy now, so only small ones thrown these days....

wolf-af-wall-street-midget.gif

The problem is the money. Only the top few guys are worth pursuing. Compare that to the NBA league minimum guys (1.12M and they don't spend half their money on their own training - NBA takes care of everything) After the game you usually don't spend the night in the hospital + you go to the arena every few nights with paying groupies looking to score. Lots of differences in the dynamics.

R (1).jpeg

Back